Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 10:12 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good Morning everyone
A beautiful sunny day
I am taking my son to the doctor soon, he is covered in a rash and running a temperature.
Enjoy your day all.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:11 AM

Good morning everyone. A beautiful morning again here in Shropshire. HWMO is putting up a new back garden gate and looks very industrious as I look at him working through the kitchen window. I am having yet another cup of tea and then going to go to town washing, drying and polishing every piece on my kitchen dresser. That will be enough to keep me busy for a while.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2019, 11:22 AM

Morning all.
Lovely and sunny again, but the breeze is a bit fresh.

Just about to go off out with my pooches, then will be baking a new supply of bikkies for them when we get back.

After lunch I am off to my Monday exercise class, plus a bit of shopping on the way home. Then more gardening, as I have lots to do outside.

Enjoy whatever you're up to.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top