Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:29 AM

Outer space visitors?

Do you believe that we are getting visitors from outer space arriving in so called UFOs?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:41 AM

Re: Outer space visitors?

No, if intelligent lifeforms went to the trouble of getting here I am sure they would make themselves known and not just creep around giving something for the conspiracy theorists to talk about .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Do you believe that we are getting visitors from outer space arriving in so called UFOs?
I am of the opinion there are other life forms in the universe, but I very much doubt any have visited our planet.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:55 AM

Back in the 80s, we saw a UFO above our House just stationed there, with lights all round then shot off, we were not the only one's to see it in our street. We were in the local papers.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Imagination!!
Some years ago in Canada strange lights were seen zipping across the sky for several minutes. Straight away it was UFOs and visitors from outer space. The papers and the radio were convinced that they 'were being watched'
It turned out to be the reflection of lights on low clouds from motor vehicles climbing a hill.

There is a perfectly logical explanation for 99% of these 'sightings' but you will always get someone who has seen UFOs landing and 'little green men' coming out of them.
The blame lies with the likes of HG Wells and his War of the Worlds.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:54 AM

The Rendlesham Forest sighting is probably the most famous in UK.. Near an American Air Base, back in the 1980's .

My friends husband , who was in the USAF witnessed it, and all who witnessed were commanded to shut up and say nothing. That probably explains why according to Wiki below , it does say there was " no corroboration from other witnesses."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendle...orest_incident
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:56 AM

I do feel there has to be life on other planets , why wouldnt there be , why would this beautiful planet be the only one . There may be different forms of life of higher advwnced or lower advanced than us all thinking the same thoughts and possibly trying to make contact the same as we are
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:59 AM

No it's complete nonsense.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Back in the 80s, we saw a UFO above our House just stationed there, with lights all round then shot off, we were not the only one's to see it in our street. We were in the local papers.
My father and I witnessed something similar in my home island when I was ten. I still don't think it was an alien spacecraft.
big ben
United Kingdom

09-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
The Rendlesham Forest sighting is probably the most famous in UK.. Near an American Air Base, back in the 1980's .

My friends husband , who was in the USAF witnessed it, and all who witnessed were commanded to shut up and say nothing. That probably explains why according to Wiki below , it does say there was " no corroboration from other witnesses."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendle...orest_incident

Very interesting "Being told to shut up and say nothing"
The truth as I have been led to believe is that one night flashing lights were seen coming from Rendlesham Woods which is close to an American Air Force base. Panic ensued!! The base was put on red alert, Armed guards closed all the roads around the base and threatened to shoot anyone who crossed the line. Armed to the teeth troops crept into the wood to investigate the mystery lights. As they crept close, rifles and machine guns cocked and ready they saw a lighthouse and the rotating light was being reflected from clouds, and this is probably why they were told to keep their mouths shut and say nothing.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top