Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 07:07 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It is chilly and still dark out, not raining though. The forecast is for it to be dry with sunshine. Maximum temperature 14ºC.

More shopping today, food stocks have run lower than usual!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 07:09 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Baz and everyone else to come.

Still pitch black outside.

Off into DISS this morning to do our weekly shopping, then probably do some gardening.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 08:33 AM

Good morning everyone chilly and dull.

I am meeting up with all 5 grandchildren at the Nature Reserve shortly, they are on half term holiday from school.
I am still not feeling well but making the effort.

Enjoy your day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 08:48 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Forecast said it would be sunny today - but I think the sun must have overslept or is hiding behind his cloudy duvet to escape Brexit!

I have to go for my 'pre-type 2 diabetes' assessment today. It is not at my own GP surgery but at one somewhere in the village - will have to set off a bit early to go and look for it! Not sure what is involved but was tolf to wear loose clothing and shoes that are easy to take off/put on - as measurements will be taken. They made it sound quite sinister - but I am sure it isn't!

Have a fun day.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning all cloudy and rain later, it’s one of those cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning day. Enjoy your day what ever you do.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 09:10 AM

Good morning all dull and a bit nippy here...

Our grandson’s 17th birthday today, the years appear to have flown by, he has grown from a lovable cheeky boy to a 6ft 2in young man!

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 09:12 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

It is cold and not a breathe of wind, very overcast.

A day on the Internet and phone, ordering things

Not very exciting, but has to be done.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning - Sunny at the moment. It's usually shopping day but I have to wait in for a telephone call from the doctor. It could be any time this morning, so just hanging around then.

Have a good day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:42 AM

Morning all.

Cold and bright here, no rain.

More of the same for me, taking things easy. Got a mate visiting me later with a lot of mp3 music he's downloaded for me to keep me busy.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
A day on the Internet and phone, ordering things
Oh tell me about it, Swimmy. I've just spent a couple of hours browsing and ordering some new t-shirts and hoodies from Amazon and Redbubble.
It's a great way to cheer oneself up!

Tabby - Good luck with your tests. I'm sure they will be fine
Mags - Best wishes to your grandson. In another year he'll be allowed to have a pint

Have a nice day all
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 11:02 AM

Good Morning from the Fox......

Bashed and crashed my way through the wood in the dark but it was light by the time I hit the lane so no rolling around on the floor like last week....A very nice comfortable run, but 'My' these times are getting slow....

Off to the doctors in a minute to discuss the results of my blood test last week, Mrs Fox is coming with me because she has got a bad back. Thought we'd do a job lot.....

Managed to get the cruise booked yesterday so I've just got to figure out how to pay for it now.... Fortunately they don't want any brass until February...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top