Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 09:02 AM

Re: What a win – no problems ever for these two!

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes OFF could have a lazy few mil. Why not!. And mate I don't need to win a squillion bucks to invite you over for a barbie. You're invited now. I think there's a few spare steaks in the freezer and if you prefer seafood we've got the biggest ocean on the planet just a click away. We can go fishing as well!.. But I'd leave it until Autumn. There will still be plenty of sunshine but not too hot and the bushfires and smoke might have eased a bit by then. The other $90?..Oh I'm sure I'd find a use for it if I gave it some thought.

(PS. I don't have a pounds Sterling key on my board.)
That's good of you keezoy, might see you in the autumn then! Had life not got in the way I might just have been your neighbour, I planned to give Australia a try for a while 45+ years' ago. Unfortunately a now -ex (thank goodness) would not go. I have family in Tasmania too who keep in touch.

No problem with the lack of a £ key, there's always conversion websites giving both £s and $s!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top