Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 09:42 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thanks all.
I'm sitting here in my gown, green socks, a cool pair of panties, stent and wrist band. Due to go to theatre in 20 minutes
Very fashionable – photograph?

Good luck Floydy, get that over and then you can work to getting your life back again!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone a fine start but more rain on the way.

I am rushing to get to my son's house, I am looking after the twins this morning.
Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 09:54 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm not doing much today. Just going to the local pick up place to collect a parcel from Amazon. It's about a mile walk so Tony can come with me. It will be his exercise for the day.

Daughter Sue is calling to see us this afternoon. I also want to make a batch of chicken stew for the freezer so enough to keep me occupied..

Thinking of you Floydy. Good luck with your op.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 10:01 AM

Good morning all

Raining again in Yorkshire...wouldn't it be lovely to see the sunshine

Out to an Indian restaurant this evening....hubby is taking a cushion to sit on....so funny

Hope your OP goes well Floydy ....big hugs

Have a good day all whatever's planned
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 10:36 AM

Good morning - A bright morning. We'll be going into town soon. If it stays bright, I might even wash the car seeing as how it's starting to grow moss in the crevices. Moss in the crevices never looks good.

Have the best possible day.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 11:25 AM

Full of cold today

It's Thanksgiving in the USA so I have today and tomorrow as very quiet days at work, so I may just fall asleep for an hour because I've been up until 3am coughing.

I hate having a cold ...

Still, it isn't raining here in Sudbury and my order of 12 bottles of Chateau Neuf du Pape just arrived for Christmas.

Decisions .... decisions

#stockpilingagain
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2019, 12:02 PM

Good morning all, Got a new fridge freezer arriving between 11am and one o'clock. Hope it is the earlier time as I have everything packed up in cool bags and am hoping they will hold ok.

Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top