Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 07:38 PM

Hot mic moments

Quite amusing when politicians are put on the spot to comment on their private conversations.

They should be more discreet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 07:45 PM

Re: Hot mic moments

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Quite amusing when politicians are put on the spot to comment on their private conversations.

They should be more discreet.
Any links Cinderella?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 08:02 PM

https://www.rt.com/news/475032-trude...trump-nato-g7/

The latest faux pas.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.rt.com/news/475032-trude...trump-nato-g7/

The latest faux pas.
Yes! I'm not surprised at that uncalled for comment by Trudeau. He is, after all, of French stock and I've always maintained that I would never trust a Frog myself.

They are indeed 'two-faced'. Remember de Gaulle who, having sought safety in the UK from the Nazis, later turned round and gave his "NON" statement when we first asked to join the Common Market?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes! I'm not surprised at that uncalled for comment by Trudeau. He is, after all, of French stock and I've always maintained that I would never trust a Frog myself.

They are indeed 'two-faced'. Remember de Gaulle who, having sought safety in the UK from the Nazis, later turned round and gave his "NON" statement when we first asked to join the Common Market?

Did the video work for you JBR?

I can see the picture, but it won't move on and start?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did the video work for you JBR?

I can see the picture, but it won't move on and start?
The video on the above link?
No. Just a couple of pictures. However, I heard all about it on the TV news.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The video on the above link?
No. Just a couple of pictures. However, I heard all about it on the TV news.

Ah. Thank you.
I thought it was me.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 10:38 PM

Two faced back biting bunch .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ald-Trump.html
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 12:12 AM

If an open mike caught me talking about Trump I would probably disappear into the fog and night. Mind you, everything I would say would be the truth, but with Trump, and his minions, the truth is irrelevant.

Trump is a joke, it is time he found out.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-12-2019, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
If an open mike caught me talking about Trump I would probably disappear into the fog and night. Mind you, everything I would say would be the truth, but with Trump, and his minions, the truth is irrelevant.

Trump is a joke, it is time he found out.
Trump is exactly who we need to run this country.
The clowns in Westminster are making a hash of it and I don't think anyone trusts any of them!
At least Trump has his own country's welfare at the front of his mind. Some of ours, naming no names, would hand our country to certain terrorist organisations. I'm not joking.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top