Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 12:30 AM

Re: Alien Colonization?

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
We stand on the very edge of knowledge and only 4% of the Universe is known about and that small amount is not all proven.
Just a thought.
Perhaps God saw that he was needed and so invented himself. He sure has a sense of humour or why else would he inflict on us such loathsome creatures as Jonathan Ross, Jeremy Clarkson, Geoffery Boycott and Tony Bliar. They surely are not of this world.
Unless they are the devils work of course.
love it.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 01:43 AM

As for myself, I think each post here has truth in it in one way or another.
Do you have "StarTrek," in England? I love that show.

Though whenever I want to get beamed up during an embarrassing situation, nothing happens! LOL

I thought I was going to get stepped on and crunched real hard when I made this thread. Thank goodness for earthlings.

But I still want them to send the gangs to the moon. For real-zees. LOL
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 09:16 AM

Unless they are the devils work of course.

George matey I deny it - nothing to do with me!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 09:18 AM

I don't think we're indigenous to this planet.

I think a race from another planet needed somewhere to colonise because their own planet was dying, but couldn't in their state, just form a mass exodus to live here, for several reasons.

Mollie darlin' - you've been reading Eric Von Danniken again haven't you???
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't put our existence down to Adam and Eve either, I will stick with Charles Darwin
Me Too.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 11:29 AM

UJ, I loved reading that book..was god an astronaut? Nah, 'course he wasn't. If some aliens messed up their own planet and came looking for a new home, surely they would have left us with instructions on how to avoid the same disaster
I'm with Jemflex, there was no moon landing.
No god or Adam and Eve........just good old evolution
Hammer, you could be right about a devil though, I could name a few more loathsome creatures
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

13-04-2012, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Hammer, you could be right about a devil though, I could name a few more loathsome creatures
Janela, they were just a few that readily popped into mind although I did forget the hooded vulture, Simon Cowell. The more I see of these cretins the more I believe in the presence of 'the wicked one'.

I do remember back in the fifth century having a chat with the Sainted Augustine down Hippo way. We were mulling over things to come and food stamps when these Pagan chappies started heckling and asking " What God was doing before he made the universe "
Quick as a flash he put them down with '' Busy creating Hell for the likes of you "

I think he was on to something..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2012, 01:02 PM

I like your intellectual activity...
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

13-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
I like your intellectual activity...
They only give me crayons here and take them away at night so I have to read a lot.
This universe of ours had to have a beginning and it just as surely will have an ending.
The question should be, why should it and thus time suddenly start up ?. What or who was it, that switched it all on?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

13-04-2012, 02:00 PM

Are you asking in a roundabout way to explain infinity?
How big is the universe? Has it got an edge and what is 'over the edge'?
If space is infinite.....how can it have a beginning or an ending? If it's a bubble, what's outside?
So maybe the bubble will burst and time will start up all over again....
My poor simple brain can't grasp this and is over-reaching itself........ and now I have a headache

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top