Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2013, 03:10 PM

Re: Alien Colonization?

To me - its much like when they believed the world was flat !!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't put our existence down to Adam and Eve either, I will stick with Charles Darwin
Who did Mr Darwin mate with?.
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Who did Mr Darwin mate with?.
Mrs Darwin.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 07:36 PM

I am deeply disappointed that no/ one has asked me for my views on this topic, I have made no secret of the fact that I come from Planet Greendoor. I was stationed here about 2000 of your Earth years ago.
The idea was to seek intelligent life. We on Greendoor have long speculated that there must be other species in the universe.
We could only find you lot so we put a hold on the project in the hope that by now you would have developed some good points.
What have we found?

Greed , violence, hatred wars & worst of all an cruel disregard for your fellow human beings who die in their millions for no other reason than the indifference of the leaders who look the other way instead of sharing resources.

We have sent warnings in prominent positions in crop circles (your label) and have been in telepathic communication with your leaders, but they are so corrupt that they have long since been unable to recognise the truth.

We have bought your planet’s lease from the Intergalactic Federation and intend in due course to transport the entire population of Earth to the 5th dimension when the population reaches 20 billion and their lives are so intolerable & where they’ll be held in storage until we harvest them.

WE are thinking about developing ants as the dominant species, they are industrious, determined , organised & have many other valuable qualities.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 07:44 PM

Ah Robert - like your post... Can you not just re-train our brains, wipe out certain bits of our memories - as I think you have done before. Give us another chance... Get rid of all the weapons, all the negative influences and lets start again... what d'ya say..... 'Over and out'
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2013, 07:56 PM

Pats, dearheart you put forward a compelling case for bringing forward the date of the Earths conversion.
What makes you think that tinkering with the present incumbents brains & behaviour is likely to lead to an improvement in their outlook.

Anyway its more than my "Jobsworth" to give false hope.
I have already given out too much information.

Oh dear, I have been summoned to Greendoor, whats the secret you're not keeping?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2013, 08:00 PM

'Course it would Robert - so many here (no, not this forum) could do with brain transplants.... Anyway take me with ya - I love the 5th Dimension, got a couple of their tracks
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2013, 08:03 PM

Pats, you're as daft as I am. I thought I'd heard the 5th dimension before, but I thought it was from a MARVEL magazine, Superman or similar.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-03-2013, 08:06 PM

'giggle' 'breathe'.....
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2013, 04:16 PM

I really am surprised at the amount of myth and superstition there is surrounding the birth of mankind!

Now here is what really happened:

First there was a world populated by Storks who needed someone to brush their smooth white feathers, so they sprinkled some sparkly dust on the ground and they gave birth to gooseberry bushes; when someone wanted a little person, they eat a lot of new bread so that their tummys swelled up, then went and looked under the gooseberry bush and found a baby or perhaps two or three, if they wanted to get it over with quickly .... so mankind arrived on planet Earth

Thats what my Mummy told me and she knew everything!

It was either that or robots

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top