Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 09:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all.

This morning some time I will get the slow cooker going, with a beef casserole. Then back into town for the hair cut I’d hoped for yesterday (she’d double booked). And another book to collect from the library, and hopefully my repeat meds should be ready in the pharmacy.

Love seeing the bright sun shining in the bedroom window first thing, but it’s very deceiving! Usually freezing cold.

Have a nice day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 10:08 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny start to the day, not a cloud to be seen.

Two fire engines with flashing lights stopped outside, men and hoses gone into the house 3 doors away. Can’t see any signs of smoke but can smell it in the back garden. New people moved into the house only 2 weeks ago. Not a very good start for them.

Hope to potter in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 11:36 AM

Good morning all.
Sunny and bright, but still very chilly so far.

I am just on my way into town when I've finished my coffee, I need a jewellery repair done.
I also need a freezer repair done, but can't get anyone at the mo.

Have a good day folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top