Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 09:37 PM

Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Cache ->
I didn't know this was that type of f. rum
It isn't but I couldn't resist the joke. Forgive me.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
It isn't but I couldn't resist the joke. Forgive me.
I was just joking too. I'm just having a look at other areas here, it really looks a good forum to visit.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 09:54 PM

I was just joking too. I'm just having a look at other areas here, it really looks a good forum to visit.
I am a member on a few. Mostly technical. One, a USA forum, is very strict about what content is permitted. Been a member there for some years.

You may know by now that I have a big, gentle, handsome dog. Max. I posted this pic of him coming out of a field of Rape.

Max being raped..........
To my surprise, I got by with it.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2019, 09:59 PM

I am a member on a few. Mostly technical. One, a USA forum, is very strict about what content is permitted. Been a member there for some years.

You may know by now that I have a big, gentle, handsome dog. Max. I posted this pic of him coming out of a field of Rape.

Max being raped..........
To my surprise, I got by with it.
Your avatar! Beautiful picture, I always enjoy seeing yellow fields in spring!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

15-05-2019, 10:20 PM

Your avatar! Beautiful picture, I always enjoy seeing yellow fields in spring!
Thank you kindly, Cache.
Sweetie Pie helped me with the avatar. He is my constant companion. Hard to explain.
Cache
East Anglia

15-05-2019, 11:02 PM

Thank you kindly, Cache.
Sweetie Pie helped me with the avatar. He is my constant companion. Hard to explain.
Not really. Many people keep pets for company. They have good hearts. I would like another, but I don't think I could commit to one currently.
Thanks, again to everyone for the warm welcome!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2019, 02:00 PM

Not really. Many people keep pets for company. They have good hearts. I would like another, but I don't think I could commit to one currently.
Good afternoon darlin' and belated welcome from me too.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

17-05-2019, 02:26 PM

Yes, company, but a bit more than that.
Pending retirement, I got two things. A camera and an active dog. Both get me out walking which is good for me/us.

And you are right. Having a dog is a significant commitment.
More than some dog owners appear to realise.
Cache
East Anglia

17-05-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Good afternoon darlin' and belated welcome from me too.
Thanks Joe!
Cache
East Anglia

17-05-2019, 02:30 PM

Yes, company, but a bit more than that.
Pending retirement, I got two things. A camera and an active dog. Both get me out walking which is good for me/us.

And you are right. Having a dog is a significant commitment.
More than some dog owners appear to realise.
I miss mine for walks! You're so right, it's why I tend to get rescue. Every time I walk past a dog on the street I'm so tempted to get another, but if and when I do, I'll need to be sure I'm ready for one.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top