Join for free
Page 11 of 200 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:46 PM

Re: Please show me a photo of...

Floydy, where is the picture of a tea towel as asked for?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Floydy, where is the picture of a tea towel as asked for?
Sorry realspeed, I couldn't find one with your face on it
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
While away for a couple of days in Liverpool, I came across this grand-looking building, near the Liver Building, which my friend told me about.
Apparently, when the Titanic sank they held all the names of the people who died on that ship in these offices - known as the White Star Building. Local people were pressing for details of news about their loved ones and in the end the rather callous people in this building decided to throw pieces of paper from the upper windows with the names of all those who perished written on them. That is how the people found out about their relatives. How awful would that have been? If you look closely in the bottom window there is a white star.
An interesting story though all the same.

not a tea towel in sight, me thinks posted in wrong thread
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
not a tea towel in sight, me thinks posted in wrong thread
I should have gone into the building's kitchen and found one. So indirectly, there will be a tea towel within that picture somewhere. It can't be seen unfortunately.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 04:53 PM

I should have gone into the building's kitchen and found one. So indirectly, there will be a tea towel within that picture somewhere. It can't be seen unfortunately.
I accept your invisible tea towel!!

Actually I thought that building was on a tea towel, see I'm easily fooled!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-07-2018, 05:10 PM

I'm not reading the title properly and playing the game am I?
I just noticed what Realspeed was on about when he kept asking for a tea towel lol!
Sorry about that - yes, let's pretend it was on a tea towel!

Okay, let's see a photo of...a haunted house
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 05:15 PM

Well, seeing as how I quickly took a photo of a tea towel, it might as well be shown

Yes, a photo of a haunted house please.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 05:33 PM

It's in the drawer.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

04-07-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Well, seeing as how I quickly took a photo of a tea towel, it might as well be shown

Yes, a photo of a haunted house please.
before I post our previous place it had some history to it. It use to be a farm building belonging to a the diocese of litchfield. it was a 3 story building now as a bungalow
My son saw a girl on the gate and to cut a long story short it was an image of a dairy maid killed in the milking shed that used to be there. Also Sue has seen an image of a cowled figure going past the windows.
So i think this must qualify as a haunted building. the dogs also refused to go in the bathroom but hackels went up

A picture of your bare feet
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 06:15 PM

No way my feet are horrible.

Page 11 of 200 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top