Join for free
Page 9 of 16 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:22 AM

Re: Classic Country Love Songs.

longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:51 AM

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:19 AM

Does anybody ever watch these videos? or are we just wasting our time posting them?
longfellow
Chatterbox

23-06-2019, 01:09 PM

Now now Bruce you should know by now if you want to get reply's you should not post on my threads.

Sorry fella but the truth is I do not have the following of some of these top musical fellas that post on here.
I get the odd rare reply but really it does not bother me who looks at them or not.

Mainly I post to annoy other's.

I must say the post's that you have done so far I like the 3rd of the trio you posted. Mainly because she wasn't singing like a young schoolgirl as she did in the first two.
The second post you did well sorry fella but I never enjoyed that voice of her's. Although I do like Emmylou Harris who was sitting beside her,if thats any consolation.
Well you asked me, but really what do I know.
Tell you what you open a thread on your music and see how many post on it. I bet you have a secret fan base.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Now now Bruce you should know by now if you want to get reply's you should not post on my threads.

Sorry fella but the truth is I do not have the following of some of these top musical fellas that post on here.
I get the odd rare reply but really it does not bother me who looks at them or not.

I must say the post's that you have done so far I like the 3rd of the trio you posted. Mainly because she wasn't singing like a young schoolgirl as she did in the first two.
The second post you did well sorry fella but I never enjoyed that voice of her's. Although I do like Emmylou Harris who was sitting beside her,if thats any consolation.
Tell you what you open a thread on your music and see how many post on it. I bet you have a secret fan base.
I don't mind if people like the music or not I was just curious if the clips are ever watched because these threads just seem to be one post after another of lists without any interaction.

Personally I only look at clips that I don't know which is rare because most posts are of mainstream artists with well known songs.

As for Kasey Chambers you are right she was a schoolgirl when she recorded those. She is quite an interesting character because she spent most of her childhood growing up in the desert with her family shooting rabbits (in the days when there was a bounty). The band she plays with (Dead Ringer Band) consists of her father and brothers.

http://www.offspringmagazine.com.au/...less-ordinary/

I have a couple of her LPs, The Captain and Barricades and Brickwalls - as I said I am not a big fan of country music but she is a very talented singer/songwriter.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

24-06-2019, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

I don't mind if people like the music or not I was just curious if the clips are ever watched because these threads just seem to be one post after another of lists without any interaction. I rarely look at the music threads because of this but Country Music seemed a bit different.

Personally I only look at clips that I don't know which is rare because most posts are of mainstream artists with well known songs.

As for Kasey Chambers you are right she was a schoolgirl when she recorded those. She is quite an interesting character because she spent most of her childhood growing up in the desert with her family shooting rabbits (in the days when there was a bounty). The band she plays with (Dead Ringer Band) consists of her father and brothers.

http://www.offspringmagazine.com.au/...less-ordinary/

I have a couple of her LPs, The Captain and Barricades and Brickwalls - as I said I am not a big fan of country music but she is a very talented singer/songwriter.
longfellow
Chatterbox

04-07-2019, 05:37 PM

Sorry Bruce but I love mainstream music as well as up and coming musicians music.
Bit of a softy really for the stuff I grew up with.
Mind I think we should just change the music to Country and not just Classic Country Love Songs.
Its a bit long winded isn't it.

Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 10:45 PM

WILLIE NELSON - MOMENT OF FOREVER --- Love this song

longfellow
Chatterbox

22-09-2019, 03:57 PM

Its hard to tell the difference between Harris and Springsteen init..
I know it ain't Country but she is a Country Queen.

longfellow
Chatterbox

17-11-2019, 11:12 PM

Such a beautiful song and a great video.

Page 9 of 16 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top