Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 09:53 PM

Re: Jeremy Vile

Real people don't have time to participate as contestants or watchers, mid morning, late evening maybe.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:05 PM

Bread and circuses. What the ancient Romans did to entertain the masses and therefore keep them 'sweet' by putting on gladiatorial displays or by throwing Christians to the lions.

This is the modern equivalent - keeping the lower end of the population entertained by bullying and abusing those unfortunates who choose to subject themselves to Vile's treatment for their fifteen minutes of fame.

Should have been taken off years ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:06 PM

I have always found JK a loathsome man.
Can't even bear his voice let alone watch his sneering mug on telly.

It is exhibitionism at it's worst to me, and I really hope they are never allowed to make another episode.

I agree with Judd. This programme should have been taken off years ago.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:15 PM

What about, no market, no sale?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:31 PM

A lot of people like it (I'm not one - it's boring) a lot of people don't. For those who don't there's no need to watch it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-05-2019, 10:33 PM

To be sure, to be sure.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
A lot of people like it (I'm not one - it's boring) a lot of people don't. For those who don't there's no need to watch it.

Obviously. That's why I don't!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Why do these people choose to go on there?g
They know they'll be humiliated.
They are wannabe celebs, who will do anything to get on TV.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
This condescending and yes, vile excuse for a 'chat show' host is the ultimate in what is bad about so-called reality TV (what a contradiction in terms the word 'reality' is!).

He preys on deliberately selcted individuals who are picked from a number of cities which feature housing estates featuring a minority of n'er do well young "adults" who unfortunately have not had the fortune to have a decent upbringing. Kyle goads and entices these ignorant and largely unwashed members of the public into virtually fighting with each other for the sake of very low class "entertainment" designed for and audience and TV viewers who are in exactly the same position as the show's participants.

Too right it should be axed and Kyle should be partly held accountable for his luring, slimy behavoir.

I remember when his autobiography hit the shelves and it was a best seller...who on earth was buying it? His fans cannot read can they? They may look at Page 3 and the football pictures in The Sun, but other than that they are illiterate.

Good riddance to this leering, dispicable "personality" and his hideous programme.

Crap, nobody is forced to appear and nobody who has seen it would volunteer.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Crap, nobody is forced to appear and nobody who hasn't seen it would volunteer.
Oh thanks Ray. Just bugger off will you.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top