Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 07:33 PM

Re: Where Does Our Energy Go When We Die?

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Excellent read Mups. Thanks.

I believe the same thing. I think the reason why I added the part about quantum physics is because there are so many life processes that are happening all the time that we don’t see or understand but just because we don’t understand them, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Yes! You are right. Plus the way I worded my OP sounded a tad on the arrogant side. I didn’t mean to sound like I have all the answers cause I don’t.

Check.

As so I and it’s ok that’s others disagree.

It was excellent. I loved it.
Thank you. I bookmarked Aaron Freeman’s website.
I also enjoyed playing with the educated section ot society
Bratti, and found your good manners extraordinary considering
that we are on the OFF!

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 07:46 PM

Really?
Awww... thank you !
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 08:49 PM

If any of you haven't read it, go up to Mups' link and be sure to read the Aaron Freeman excerpt down at the bottom.

Fabulous share, Mups!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
If any of you haven't read it, go up to Mups' link and be sure to read the Aaron Freeman excerpt down at the bottom.

Fabulous share, Mups!

Ta muchly.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

Fabulous share, Mups!
Done!
Thanks for the reminder, well worth a read, thanks Mups
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 10:19 PM

This is a great link also.
https://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/...afterlife.html

Here’s another great read

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.huff...e_b_810936/amp
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ta muchly.
I'll take a look too Mups. Work is in the way at the moment though
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2019, 02:25 PM

If one accepts the law of conservation of energy , i.e. that it can neither be created nor destroyed but is simply in a state of constant change then we must concede that we, human beings, are effectively just a temporary form made from that giant energy Lego set.

Once we accept this then the notion of death is somewhat of a misnomer. The castle built of Lego does not "die" when the child comes along to dismantle it in order to build a model car from the same bricks. Nothing has "died". Only FORM has changed.

If we are able to accept this then it follows that we have all been here since the beginning of the universe. Our energy has always been here but we've simply existed in other forms up until this point.

Death then is in fact nothing of the sort. It's just the next iteration of form.

The crux of course is the issue of whether there exists something other than this universal energy. If so then what is it and where does it go when our bodily energy dissipates back to its prima materia form? We are talking about the "vitality" or "spark of life" or "soul.

There is much to read and study in this respect and the material covers many diverse religions and creeds.

The works of Annie Bessant are quite interesting on this topic.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

14-06-2019, 02:59 PM

Wow Realist.
That’s a great post and is exactly how I view this topic.
Well summarized.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

14-06-2019, 03:43 PM

Depak Chopra and Wayne Dyer have some good information about this topic and do a great job combining science and spirituality together.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top