Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 08:57 PM

Re: 5g and dying trees

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Ok, don't laugh at my ignorance but please tell me what sic means, I keep seeing it and never know what it means,

You're not alone, Queenie. I had to google it the other day, too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Oddly, or not, the hedge which is closer to the transmitter seems to be unaffected.

I thought exactly the same. Same with the grass.

It also looks to me, more like that tree has a disease, you know like the Dutch Elm, Ash Die Back etc.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I thought exactly the same. Same with the grass.

It also looks to me, more like that tree has a disease, you know like the Dutch Elm, Ash Die Back etc.
I don't buy the killing trees theory. But there has been quite a bit of recent disease and it started last summer when it was so hot. We have lost a nice bit of topiary and there is a leylandi hedge that is pretty much dying. Both a lilac and an old plum tree have gone rotten The plum tree was a short stump next to the lilac. I noticed the other day that it was rotting and pushed it over. It just snapped. I'm pretty sure the topiary bush had box blight. But not sure how it's infected other trees and shrubs.

I don't have any 5G masts outside and I think I've only seen them around high streets and major roads. So there are plenty of diseases around. Perhaps our neighbours have inadvertently poisoned the ground....it doesn't take much to ruin soil.

Who knows, but I do think that all the wireless waves whizzing around confuse wildlife and mess up our natural balance
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't buy the killing trees theory. But there has been quite a bit of recent disease and it started last summer when it was so hot. We have lost a nice bit of topiary and there is a leylandi hedge that is pretty much dying. Both a lilac and an old plum tree have gone rotten The plum tree was a short stump next to the lilac. I noticed the other day that it was rotting and pushed it over. It just snapped. I'm pretty sure the topiary bush had box blight. But not sure how it's infected other trees and shrubs.

I don't have any 5G masts outside and I think I've only seen them around high streets and major roads. So there are plenty of diseases around. Perhaps our neighbours have inadvertently poisoned the ground....it doesn't take much to ruin soil.

Who knows, but I do think that all the wireless waves whizzing around confuse wildlife and mess up our natural balance
You might be right..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK0A...ature=youtu.be
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Just love listening to the bloke talking .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:27 AM

One small point ---

While cell sites have sprung up all over the place 5g sites are like hens teeth. 5g roll out is taking place in London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast, and Manchester.

Unless you live within one of those cities then it's not Fifth Generation cell service.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:21 PM

BTW............Just to put all your minds at ease, The lampost in the video does NOT have a 5g transmitter on top.

That is a 'LeafNut' LED light control device that is used to turn the light on/off remotely so the council can reduce power usage and therefore Carbon Emmissions.

Panic over!

http://www.pssmagazine.co.uk/wp-cont...NUT-SYSTEM.pdf
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
BTW............Just to put all your minds at ease, The lampost in the video does NOT have a 5g transmitter on top.

That is a 'LeafNut' LED light control device that is used to turn the light on/off remotely so the council can reduce power usage and therefore Carbon Emmissions.

Panic over!
Don't let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:25 PM

I met a lady this week who cant physically be around wi fi , masts , or cell phones . She carrie's a little machine she uses it tells her if she is around them as the machine let's her know she is in danger , her skin itches , violent headaches, and sickness comes over her , she wears a sort of mesh netting which bounces the toxins off her .she takes the mesh off once she knows all phones , wifi , are off .

This is not done for attention it really hurts her body . She is now terrified 5g is coming in , is afraid for herself and others .

She lives in the countryside away as far as she can from masts etc. This was all quite new to me
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:14 PM

I've heard of 5G, of course, but I'm not sure exactly what advantages it offers. Personally, I've only ever used 4g and, to be honest, I can't say I've noticed any difference from 3g.

I have two questions before deciding whether I'm pro or con.

Firstly, exactly what benefits does 5g claim to bring?

Secondly, what scientific evidence is available to prove damaging effects of 5g?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top