Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 02:18 PM

Re: Boris in Scotland

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Good for Boris, he knew he would have to venture into the Lion's den by visiting Scotland. Kudo's to him for doing so. My same good wishes went to Nigel during his fraught visit there previously.
As Nicola has said, the Scots did not vote to leave, so it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to receive a warm welcome to thunderous applause for his visit. (would love to have been a fly on the wall listening to the Nicola/Boris conversation behind closed doors).

There is a lot of sanity about your posts.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
A piece of reality weedeek and May. You WILL be leaving the EU on the 31st October 2019, along with the rest of the UK. Please remember to put it in your Diary.
Fully aware of that, mind you ,who knows what will happen these days! Anyway, the post was about Ruth’s opinion of Boris, do you think she should breakaway?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 03:55 PM

I know BJ said it was "eminently feasible" that We would leave the EU on the 31st of October...make of that what You will..after all..He never lies...does He!!....I'll be celebrating Halloween as usual so no need to put it in My diary.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Fully aware of that, mind you ,who knows what will happen these days! Anyway, the post was about Ruth’s opinion of Boris, do you think she should breakaway?
I think that she should break her neck. Traitorous cow.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I think that she should break her neck. Traitorous cow.
I’ll take that as a yes then!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top