Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:41 PM

Re: Not easy being American with Trump

Originally Posted by Georgia53 ->
I know everyone from other countries think America is crazy. It is. The people who do not support Trump, spend every day worrying. I never thought I would live in a place that would
Become so racist. So crooked.

I swear I think Trump is the anti-Christ. Unfortunately I live in a red state that helped vote him into office. I want to put anti-Trump stickers on my car but I am afraid to. I am afraid someone will either shoot me or destroy my car. How sad is that? I don’t feel safe in the “Land of the Free.”

Yes, I do look for exits everywhere I go in case of a mass shooting
That is simple awful, being on your guard all the time.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:57 PM

All of Trump’s supporters are like that. They only
Listen to one new channel. He is a white supremacy supporter and a lot of his supporters are as well.
Proof?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:08 PM

An old friend of mine who has lived in Florida since the mid 70's is over here for a month and she and her husband tell me that Trump has done wonders for the ordinary American people.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
An old friend of mine who has lived in Florida since the mid 70's is over here for a month and she and her husband tell me that Trump has done wonders for the ordinary American people.
Great news then mate.......
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Your old friends are worth a mint and who would want Hilary running the show no chance, given the vote I would vote for DT every time again and again.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:47 PM

I have been to the USA several times but no more , to me the risk of getting shot by some crazy nutter it is not worth even thinking about.
The USA is going to loose a lot of the tourist trade because of it

As of July 31, 2019, 248 mass shootings have occurred in 2019 This averages out to 1.2 shootings per day. In these shootings, 979 people were shot; of those people, 246 have died.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:56 PM

All of Trump’s supporters are like that. They only
Listen to one new channel. He is a white supremacy supporter and a lot of his supporters are as well.
My friend was never like that. But it's amazing how populist politics sweeps people up into a kind of euphoria where they become blinkered to what they once held as true. If enough buttons are pressed they ignore the less desirable messages or make excuses.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Not sure its populist, if someone says they are going to do something, and they do it, it is refreshing, regardless of politics.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:01 PM

So many politicians say they are going to do something then don't.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

07-08-2019, 10:03 PM

Fake Meus.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top