Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 10:43 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

An early visit by the Boiler Servicing man, so it was up early and a shower before he turned the boiler off...All done by 9:00am so it's breakfast and a potter about on here. Nothing much to do today except sharpen some garden shears for the woman next door, and then the day is my Oyster....

Did I mention the weather?....
Cool and cloudy so I've had to break out my jumper....
Mrs Fox goes to town so It will be very quiet round here....Just how I like it....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2019, 11:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning all.
I'm up already after sleeping just four hours. It's awful on Mondays after my first night of the week back at work. But I feel okay.

Today I'm going to draft a rough plan of what I want my USA holiday next year to include. States, cities, attractions, costs.
We have decided to go "west to east", California to New York, spending a few nights in different places, flying to each hotel, not going on a set coach holiday which would be too much travelling long distance by road. We don't want to go with a tour operator.
When I've got an idea we will see a travel agent in October who will arrange flights and hotels for this holiday for us.
So it's an interesting afternoon perusing the PC!

Have a nice day all

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top