Join for free
Page 9 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 02:59 PM

Re: Whose Face Would You Like To Slap?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
My God she's one ugly chick!!
How can you slap the face of someone who already has a face like a slapped arse to start with?!
I know looks shouldn't come into it but it doesn't help does it?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Can I slap the EU?
Yes, Yes, and Yes - with the biggest and bestest Shillelagh ever made!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:01 PM

My God she's one ugly chick!!
How can you slap the face of someone who already has a face like a slapped arse to start with?!
What - worse than Mrs stupid Beckham? She must be bad then.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

18-09-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

And apart from being a rubbish orator and embarrassing to watch, tell me one thing that that Donald Trump has done wrong since being POTUS?
His own government (if you can call it that) are investigating his taxes and dodgy deals with German banks.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
His own government (if you can call it that) are investigating his taxes and dodgy deals with German banks.
Everything about Trump is a very bad joke!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What - worse than Mrs stupid Beckham? She must be bad then.
Mrs Stupid Beckham doesn't have a slapped arse face, Tabby. She's been poked and prodded with an ugly stick that's all There's a massive difference.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

18-09-2019, 05:45 PM

Mrs Stupid Beckham doesn't have a slapped arse face, Tabby. She's been poked and prodded with an ugly stick that's all There's a massive difference.
Thanks for putting me right, Floydy, I can always rely on you!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:24 PM

I thought this thread would be about the smug people we meet in our daily lives
Who knew it could get so political and vitriolic!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
People were lied to by the likes of Johnson about Brexit. In my opinion, and that of many others, we will be much worse off if we leave the EU.
People were lied to by both sides Tara, but it's a good job most of the brexiteers I know didn't base their decision to vote out on anything that was being bandied around at the time...
It's because they have lived through the gradual dismantling of Britain by Brussels and the EU and have woke up to the fact....

Lots of small family engineering firms (some of them where I worked) were closed because of the sudden influx of red tape and conformity documents that required large admin and calibration departments with extra staff, so were priced out of the market.

Why is it that you don't see many small family run establishments anymore in farming, industry and retail? Because all the major multi-nationals have bought them out.....and guess who wants you to stay in the EU.....? Yes, the big multi-nationals, and they don't give a sh$t about the working man in the UK. The labour will be obtained by whoever does it cheapest....

It won't bother the rich and privileged, but the working classes will eventually be sat on their hands while the work is done elsewhere, undoing everything that the unions fought for...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
People were lied to by the likes of Johnson about Brexit. In my opinion, and that of many others, we will be much worse off if we leave the EU.
I'm afraid that can't go without comment Rhian.....

Page 9 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top