Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 01:47 PM

Re: Trans people want to return to original gender

Personally,I think it very unkind of some people to call these transgender people,"Freaks"...IMO...it's a very narrow minded view....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Personally,I think it very unkind of some people to call these transgender people,"Freaks"...IMO...it's a very narrow minded view....
How about abnormal? Because they certainly are at the very least statistically and in my view a great deal more.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
How about abnormal? Because they certainly are at the very least statistically and in my view a great deal more.

Rubbish!...they are no different to you or I....it's just people "like you"...give them a nasty name!...

You have no understanding what so ever of the turmoil they are in.

Thank "God"..... I don't think like you....after may I say,reading your posts.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 02:05 PM

Rubbish!...they are no different to you or I....it's just people "like you"...give them a nasty name!...

You have no understanding what so ever of the turmoil they are in.

Thank "God"..... I don't think like you....after may I say,reading your posts.
Of course they are different - just as men and women are different. And thank goodness for those differences I say!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Katerina ->
Of course they are different - just as men and women are different. And thank goodness for those differences I say!

They are not abnormal....they are human..no difference what so ever!...I am looking at it from a human perspective ,not gender.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 02:12 PM

They are not abnormal....they are human..no difference what so ever!...I am looking at it from a human perspective ,not gender.
But I did not say 'they' were abnormal, I said they were 'different' - look -

a man is different to a woman

a woman is different to a man

a man who wants to become a woman is different to a man who does not

a woman who wants to become a man is different to a woman who does not

a man who wants to become a woman is different to a woman who wants to become a man.

See?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 02:16 PM

But I did not say 'they' were abnormal, I said they were 'different' - look -

a man is different to a woman

a woman is different to a man

a man who wants to become a woman is different to a man who does not

a woman who wants to become a man is different to a woman who does not

a man who wants to become a woman is different to a woman who wants to become a man.

See?

AT..said they were abnormal ....they are human,same as you or me...

I know all about the above,so no need to patronise, Katerina...that is how you are coming across to me,

They have feelings,the same as everyone else...because they are transgender ,doesn't make them freaks...they just aren't sure..hence they need professional help.
Katerina
United Kingdom
Katerina is female 

14-10-2019, 02:23 PM

I know all about the above,so no need to patronise, Katerina...that is how you are coming across to me,

They have feelings,the same as everyone else...because they are transcending ,doesn't make them freaks...they just aren't sure..hence they need professional help.

You are getting confused.

You said people who were transgendering were no different - I said they were and explained that. I do not understand how that is patronising . . .? It was simply explaining my reasoning.

Can you show me please, where I have said people going through this process are 'freaks' or anything like that?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

14-10-2019, 02:26 PM

You are getting confused.

You said people who were transgendering were no different - I said they were and explained that. I do not understand how that is patronising . . .? It was simply explaining my reasoning.

Can you show me please, where I have said people going through this process are 'freaks' or anything like that?

Sorry I meant,transgender,.....I also pointed out that they are human..so they are no different to you or I,as a "human being".I didn't say you called them freaks...

No,I am not getting confused...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2019, 02:26 PM

They have feelings,the same as everyone else...because they are transcending ,doesn't make them freaks...they just aren't sure..hence they need professional help.
My dear, STATISTICALLY they are abnormal. Their choice of sexuality is outside of the definition of the Bell Normal Curve area that is defined normal.

Since they choose a form of sexuality outside of that which NORMAL people adopt (refer to Bell Normal Curve) they are also abnormal in that respect.

QED.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top