Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:26 PM

Re: Opininons

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Me too .....
I think typing the post is quite therapeutic. Deleting it, confirms that it was!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sometimes I type a reply only to delete it.
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
me too.
Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Me too... it saves regret.
Me too .....
I suppose it's the virtual equivalent of "biting your tongue" .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:27 PM

I suppose it's the virtual equivalent of "biting your tongue" .....

No, averting a massacre!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think typing the post is quite therapeutic. Deleting it, confirms that it was!
True .....

You've said what needs to be said - no hold barred - damn the consequences .....

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:45 PM

That's the thing, when something has happened, maybe something bad, folks unite in condemnation, but, some folks throw a counter response in, just for balance, but are sometimes found to be correct, at which point an "I told you so attitude" could be adopted.
Another example is the folks mentioned in the Pie clip, just waiting to be offended.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Yes there are times some of the threads just make me feel sick, so I won't answer in them. If some of the posters could only see the way they are coming across then I'm sure they'd be shocked.
Others I'm not really interested in so I don't bother, I'm an avid reader though and I spend a lot of time wondering WHY?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I avoid cruelty threads about child or animal abuse....well if the title sounds like the discussion is going to be about that I ignore the thread completely ....

I'm like you Tiffany I share my view if I think I have something to add... mostly ignored but hey ho it keeps me out of trouble
We are a club on our own.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 01:07 PM

If there was a 'LIKE' button, I think people would be surprised at how many agree with them but it is difficult to reply to every single post.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I avoid cruelty threads about child or animal abuse....well if the title sounds like the discussion is going to be about that I ignore the thread completely ....

I'm like you Tiffany I share my view if I think I have something to add... mostly ignored but hey ho it keeps me out of trouble
Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
We are a club on our own.
Any vacancies?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If there was a 'LIKE' button, I think people would be surprised at how many agree with them but it is difficult to reply to every single post.
I would love a like button, so handy on other forums.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top