Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 11:31 AM

Re: They Said that an EU Army Wouldn't Happen

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Ahhh, you live in France...does the UK leaving mean that your country has to pay some money into the EU budget?
I'm absolutely sure that that is the real driving force for their posting here.

I can see their point, of course. Every year I look at my power company charges, for example, and compare other providers. I then go with the one which will save me the most money. If I could get someone else to pay for me, perhaps I'd do it! On the other hand, I don't think I'd really sink that low.

I'm afraid they'll have to change their strategy if they want to make any real difference, though: the proportion of 'leave' voters in this country who are members of this forum must be minute.

Perhaps they're continuing their work on lots of other discussion fora too!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It appears that the "Foreign Legion" has recruited yet another member! A Frog this time.

I have added to my ignore list. That's no less than eight now, although one of those is not in the Foreign Legion; just boring!

Nothing personal, I should add. It's just that posts of no interest to me just clog up the pages.
Not a lot of people know this but, DCI Gene Hunt once hit a man for speaking French!

It’s an excellent idea and should be ensconced into English law, along with obligatory training on the long bow.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bungee ->
17.4 million people voting for a bad idea doesn't make it a good idea.
Patronising.

Leaving a political organisation that sucks the individuality and the creativity out of nations and then steals their Sovereignity is not a bad idea

No-one has to live in the UK if our political choices offend them so much . No law keeps them here. As an EU citizen their are 27 other territories under their cosh that you can reside in..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Patronising.

Leaving a political organisation that sucks the individuality and the creativity out of nations and then steals their Sovereignity is not a bad idea

No-one has to live in the UK if our political choices offend them so much . No law keeps them here. As an EU citizen their are 27 other territories under their cosh that you can reside in..
Absolutely.

What we should all be aware of is that the Frogs and Germans effectively run the EU for their own benefit. Granted, the Dutch and other aspiring nations also benefit at least for now.

I have a strong feeling that the Frogs will eventually realise that they are not only the poodles of the Germans, but that when the time is right they, and all other member countries, will become subject to the complete control of the Germans.

I must stress that I have met many Germans and all are perfectly ordinary and good people. It is their politicians we should be wary of.

Look at our OFF members. Do you see a single German?
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 03:21 PM

Absolutely.

What we should all be aware of is that the Frogs and Germans effectively run the EU for their own benefit. Granted, the Dutch and other aspiring nations also benefit at least for now.

I have a strong feeling that the Frogs will eventually realise that they are not only the poodles of the Germans, but that when the time is right they, and all other member countries, will become subject to the complete control of the Germans.

I must stress that I have met many Germans and all are perfectly ordinary and good people. It is their politicians we should be wary of.

Look at our OFF members. Do you see a single German?
Nein!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-10-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Nein!
Why? Because they're not whingers, unlike certain other Europeans. They are practical and hard workers. In that respect, I admire them.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 04:43 PM

Why? Because they're not whingers, unlike certain other Europeans. They are practical and hard workers. In that respect, I admire them.
Have to agree that it's not the ordinary working man/woman in many of the countries, who causes all of the problems.

It's those in the Government.

(aided and abetted by many with vested interests.)

Roll on the election. (if ever).
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Have to agree that it's not the ordinary working man/woman in many of the countries, who causes all of the problems.

It's those in the Government.

(aided and abetted by many with vested interests.)

Roll on the election. (if ever).
Plus, of course, the poor snowflakes!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	It's not fair.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	10864  
Bungee
France
Bungee is female 

13-10-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Patronising.

But I do...does that make you feel better?

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top