Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Isa49
New Zealand
Isa49 is female  Isa49 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 09:44 PM

Good morning Thursday

Hi all, woken to another overcast day, this Spring weather is sooo changeable, cold one day & real warm the next. Have a good one
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2019, 09:50 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Originally Posted by Isa49 ->
Hi all, woken to another overcast day, this Spring weather is sooo changeable, cold one day & real warm the next. Have a good one
I guess that's one way of definitely being the first with a Good Morning thread – live in another country with a different time zone!

Nevertheless "good morning Isa49", even though it's still Wednesday evening here and the start of our winter. I wish it was spring here, my favourite season, as that would mean we don't have to endure another winter!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:36 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and cold here, very overcast.

Shopping already done and packed away.

Coffee time, then masking tape ready for more painting.

Have a good day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning all, cloudy and cold rain later, got a date with the ironing today. Going to make chicken stew and sage dumplings for dinner. Have a good day everybody what ever you do
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:51 AM

Good Morning all.

Soon as I have had my breakfast, done the laundry, frozen a big bag of Capsicums and prepared dinner for tonight - I am going to curl up by the fire with a cat - possibly two - and begin reading my course work!

Later tonight I am on Westie Watch.

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here but frost on the grass.

Off to Needham Market this morning.

Have a nice day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:14 AM

Good morning - Allotment this morning. Most of the afternoon will be spent at the hospital.

Have a good day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:26 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

This thread seems vaguely familiar, haven’t I been on here before, perhaps yesterday?

Cold here, frosty again. A cold start but then forecast to be dry with hazy sunshine. Maximum daytime temperature 11ºC.

Nothing planned other than keeping warm, that means it’s a ‘please myself’ day!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
This thread seems vaguely familiar, haven’t I been on here before, perhaps yesterday?
Yes Baz, twelve hours ago bud. These antipodeans are causing mischief with our body clocks lol!

Morning all.
The third beautifully chilly but sunshine-y day in a row.

I've run out of coffee. This is a major disaster.
I'm fine until 11 a.m. but after that hour I will gradually decompose and begin to descend into a state of internal meltdown.
A visit to Tesco is imminent.

Yes folks, that will be the highlight of my day today.

Have a nice day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top