Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 07:02 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

'Pinch and a punch', 'white rabbits' and all that for the first of the month!

After overnight rain it’s forecast to be a wet morning, rain becoming lighter and more intermittent during the afternoon. Milder with a maximum daytime temperature 14ºC.

Nothing at all planned. It’s another ‘please myself’ day, so I will do exactly that!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 07:12 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone

Pinch punch from me too Baz

Still dark here right now ..so no idea about the weather .. I will be emptying the last of my flower troughs today...that always makes me sad....it's like summer has really gone

Have to stay home as I'm having a new shower door fitted but might be out later...depends how long it takes.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 07:48 AM

Hi

More rain and woken up sneezing, so not a good start to the day.

It could be the start of the dreaded man flu.

I need to waterproof some boards today on the off chance tomorrow is dry enough to replace the roof to the side passage.

Have a good day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 08:12 AM

Good morning all yes rain here on and off all day. Got to go to the butchers as family coming for lunch on Sunday so a nice big roast dinner. Then some cleaning. Have a good day all what ever you do. Can not believe how fast this year has gone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning all Pinch Punch first day of the Month.

Its raining here, very wet outside.

Off out about 11.30am to Needham Market, then have Fish and Chips out.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:08 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Baz - I am sure that punching white rabbits is illegal!

Will have to disembowel my Shark after breakfast - it seems to have forgotten what it is supposed to do - not good when I have been recommending it to others! I suspect it is due to some sort of FID - Feline Intervention Disorder!

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:12 AM

God morning everyone, Have a good day today, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:19 AM

hey look I am up early for a change. isn't it dark outside still??
well I might as well not bothered yesterday just take a look

and that was just overnight. garage gutter is chock a block with leaves so will have to clear today and the front of house ones as well while at it
front house gutters done the result

well worth doing before they got too bad
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:28 AM

Morning all.

After three lovely days of sunshine there now follows three miserable days of rain. The climate needs to be balanced I suppose!

No plans today, just keeping warm and dry inside.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning & a happy Friday to you all.

Sometime in the region of 2.00am my family arrived back from Tenerife. I'm hoping to go & see them late afternoon when they've had a good sleep. I almost felt I was with them - Paula has sent me a video every day on Whatsapp of them having fun in the pool. My 7 year old autistic grandson Josh can actually swim now without arm bands - I was so pleased..

Late morning I'm off to my fitness class called 'Smart hearts' it's just gentle exercise for people of a certain age but it's good fun..

At some point today I want to go with Tony to do the weekly shop.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top