Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:18 AM

Re: Nudist Camp

Nudist camps have been going for ages and in the 50's my friend and family were nudists but did not broadcast it.

They had Venation blinds at the windows and when I called went to the house I had to say "Are You Decent", so the quickly put dressing gowns on as they walked round the house naked

My friend had always seen her parents naked and did not mind one bit and was a normal happy girl with beautiful skin
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I do Like you Foxy!
Thanks Rhian x Here's a hug..........With clothes on, obviously....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I like it Shropshiregirl, so you won't be going again then.
Flippin Heck Susie, no way! At my age now and the punishment this body has been through over the years, I'd be the one that every newcomer would be making comments about under their breath now.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 03:47 PM

my daughter in laws old dad belongs to one hhahaha he dont know I know' lol
he is short and fat - god knows dread to think undressed ' they swim in the pool in the club -got a bar etc -- jeeezzz no way for me 'rather jump out a plane lol...men looking at my bits ekkk I would cause havok '
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A practical question if I may . . . do such places have chair protectors?

I am serious. No way would I put my bare bum on a chair that strangers bare bums had just sat on!

Lol, I recall that most of them put their towels on chairs, especially after a swim in the pool. I also remember Mary telling me it was a definite no, no if eating at a table, to reach across for anything. The done thing was to ask politely if they would pass whatever it was you were reaching for to prevent females boobs resting on the table!!! also to ensure if in the buff sitting down to eat,etiquette decreed that one always placed a napkin across their nether regions.(I guess to prevent burns or scalds on their precious places). Not that I ever returned to try it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

17-01-2019, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You should get this published, it would out-sell fifty shades.
lol, I very much doubt it LD, No-one would ever have been able to take advantage of me during my 11 years living in London. Growing up with six brothers ensured I knew how to look after myself. It is just that it took a little while for me coming from the Shires, to realise just how city people lived a completely different lifestyle to everything that I had been brought up to feel shocked about!
By the time I moved back home in the early 80's, NOTHING shocked me anymore.

Always a bystander, never a participant. Only had to think of my dad's disapproving face to put me off city goings-on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
lol, I very much doubt it LD, No-one would ever have been able to take advantage of me during my 11 years living in London. Growing up with six brothers ensured I knew how to look after myself. It is just that it took a little while for me coming from the Shires, to realise just how city people lived a completely different lifestyle to everything that I had been brought up to feel shocked about!
By the time I moved back home in the early 80's, NOTHING shocked me anymore.

Always a bystander, never a participant. Only had to think of my dad's disapproving face to put me off city goings-on.
At least you can say you were there Shrops. Just think if we had no stories to tell. How boring life would be.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

17-01-2019, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
At least you can say you were there Shrops. Just think if we had no stories to tell. How boring life would be.
Very true LD, What have we got if we haven't got our memories, good or bad.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top