Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 07:52 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good morning all.

The snow has melted here now and a tad warmer.

I'm off to the shops at 8am.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 08:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Hi

Good Morning All.

No snow, but very cold, solid ice.

I ventured out yesterday, shopping and a haircut.

Got a flat and one of the wheel studs sheared, so car less.

My gas fire has stopped working as well.

Such is life, I will survive.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 08:31 AM

Morning Susie and Swimmy, a hard frost here but non of the white stuff thank goodness...

Blimey Swims you don't half have some problems, broken many mirrors lately have you...

Just off out with the dogs then a quiet day in, just the dogs to comb through this afternoon before we clip them tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone and hey, letbe careful out there.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 09:10 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Very cold - and definitely dangerous here this morning. It thawed a bit yesterday lunchtime - then froze again into black ice - now it has snowed again on top of that. Not a lot - but enough to make me do a bad 'Dancing on Ice' impression on my way to the dustbin!! Those cats laughed - which I will remember come evening feed time!

Am certainly not venturing out - anywhere - again today. Will hibernate in the craft room or in the sitting room with a stack of DVDs.

Stay warm and SAFE everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone a hard frost but at least the snow has gone.

Just been out with Chloe and admiring the snowdrops which are all down the lane.
Lots to do here , enjoy your day
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 09:56 AM

Good Morning everyone.

The snow is still here, doesn't seem to be thawing at all, I won't be going anywhere today, that's for sure.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:30 AM

Good morning all a frosty night, the crunchy snow is still on the ground and on the parked cars. Hopefully the sun will thaw it during the day.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe and warm.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:35 AM

Good morning everyone. It is bitter out but the sun is shining so hopefully it will warm up a bit later. The wheely bin lids are frozen solid. People has been going by on the pavement walking quite normally and at a good speed so the pavements must be safe. I will be going to post a card and get a couple of bits later . Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone

Just a tiny bit more snow overnight not enough to build snowmen though which is a shame as I have Danny my little six year old grandson staying over tonight...

Have a good day everyone careful slipping and sliding
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:10 AM

Snow?? fake news. We have had bright sunshine most days like today is now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top