Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:27 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, just putting my head back under the quilt, freezing here.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

We've had our 6 year old grandson Josh overnight & he's having great fun this morning play fighting with granddad. I think he's wearing Tony out!!

I think we'll just chill out this afternoon when he's gone home.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 11:46 AM

Morning all.

I awoke very late this morning at 10am, but at least I had a sound night's sleep for a change.
Thick blanket of snow here which is the first we've seen in Hull this winter.
No plans for today but tonight I'm going to see Paul Carrack, the great singer-songwriter who was the former lead singer of Mike + The Mechanics. Should be good.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

I awoke very late this morning at 10am, but at least I had a sound night's sleep for a change.
Thick blanket of snow here which is the first we've seen in Hull this winter.
No plans for today but tonight I'm going to see Paul Carrack, the great singer-songwriter who was the former lead singer of Mike + The Mechanics. Should be good.
How is your troublesome ear now, Floydy?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How is your troublesome ear now, Floydy?
I'm feeling much better now thanks, Mags.
The antibiotics cleared the infection but I finally have my appointment with ENT on 23rd Feb. Hopefully they will do some kind of operation to remove some skin which has grown around my right ear drum, or even make my ear canals wider.
They're the experts so I'll wait and see what they advise. At least I'll be able to hear the concert tonight though!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'm feeling much better now thanks, Mags.
The antibiotics cleared the infection but I finally have my appointment with ENT on 23rd Feb. Hopefully they will do some kind of operation to remove some skin which has grown around my right ear drum, or even make my ear canals wider.
They're the experts so I'll wait and see what they advise. At least I'll be able to hear the concert tonight though!
Pleased to hear the infection has cleared up and I hope all will go well at your ENT appointment.

Enjoy the concert tonight
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

02-02-2019, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Pleased to hear the infection has cleared up and I hope all will go well at your ENT appointment.

Enjoy the concert tonight
Thanks Mags, I'll probably mention it with a thread in the Music section tomorrow

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top