Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 05:19 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, cloudy at the moment but not a bad day forecast here for later.

My mum is visiting for lunch today so I'm cooking lamb chops and serving with the first new spuds and some chinese cabbage from the veg plot, followed by bread and butter pudding which will nicely use up some hot cross buns left over in the freezer from easter... yum yum..

Enjoy your day folks
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 05:32 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all.

Barry - that meal sounds gorgeous! Room at your dinner table for another one bud?

I haven't been outside yet so can't comment on the weather yet. Can't hear any rain on the warehouse roof though.

This afternoon I'll visit the gym for the last time for a while as I'll be away next week. Picking up keys for an apartment in Scarborough for a week's holiday from Saturday.

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 05:42 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry day here so washing and gardening.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 05:48 AM

Good morning all

I can't believe I have a free day today as I have had my little Grandson staying for a while but he is back home now...he is a delight to look after and such a comic but gosh I'm knackered

Daughter in law is seeing the consultant at 4pm today....hopefully he will turn up this time.

I'm hoping for some sunshine...have a good day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 07:16 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be dry but a bit cloudy here today.

Have to stay by the telephone this morning - GP (supposed) to be calling.

Then gardening this afternoon.

Barry - lunch sounds lovely.

Summer - hope all goes well for your DinL this time.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start and I am off to visit the toddler twins and my son shortly.

I am still itchy all over, I saw a GP yesterday who prescribed a special wash and cream for my angry skin which makes it feel greasy and anything I wear sticks to it so I really don't want to go out .

I hope to mow the lawns (in loose clothing) when I get back before the rain comes.
Enjoy your day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 09:03 AM

Morning all

Beautiful, glorious sunshine here this morning, makes for a great, positive start to the day.

Just about to set off for work then after work I'm taking my dad for some new hearing aids, his old ones keep blocking up and it's 5 years since he had any new ones so he's due some.

I'm hoping my new glasses hurry and be ready, I'm going to struggle using these off the peg ones at work but at least I can make out words on the screen so I should be ok.

Tabs, good luck with Doctor, it's time they found something to help get rid of that thing on your toe!

Summer, I hope all is ok with your Daughter in Law.

Floydy, how lovely that you are getting away from it all for a while, enjoy the break!

Meg, sorry to hear about your itchy skin, my husband suffers very sensitive skin and its not nice.

Swimmy, enjoy your gardening, come and do mine will ya

Barry, enjoy that dinner, I can almost smell it cooking!

Have a good one all.
Toodlepip for now
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

My day will be spent getting straight after the decorator.

We also need to take some carpet up ready for a new laminate floor in my computer room tomorrow.

Lots to do.

|Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 09:31 AM

Good morning all looks like being a pleasant day today...

The front garden looks nice and tidy after yesterday’s trim and weeding so hoping to to work on the back today.

I hope all those not feeling too well will improve very soon.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 09:58 AM

Good morning all. Lovely sunny morning here.

A day for trying to catch up with jobs at home, both indoors and out.

I hope the poorly members feel on the mend soon.

Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top