Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 10:55 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.
Still raining here, has barely stopped since Sunday.

Some jobs to finish this morning, then out for the afternoon with a friend.

Meg
, have you any idea what it is you have become allergic to?

Tabs Wish you all the luck in the world with the medics today.
Hi Mups no idea, nothing has changed. It is possible to suddenly develop an intolerance to something (often food) and the medication I have to take have added to my problems, if I scratch myself a rash will appear and bruising.
Every medication seems to have has some kind of side effects but taking it is preferable to possible consiquences if I don't.

Things are improving slowly and I have bought a very soft brush with which to scratch
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Mups no idea, nothing has changed. It is possible to suddenly develop an intolerance to something (often food) and the medication I have to take have added to my problems, if I scratch myself a rash will appear and bruising.
Every medication seems to have has some kind of side effects but taking it is preferable to possible consiquences if I don't.

Things are improving slowly and I have bought a very soft brush with which to scratch

Oh I see.
I know I have seen about rashes on the leaflets they put with medicines. It usually says if it causes a rash to stop taking it and see your GP doesn't it.
This must be difficult for you though, if you know you will be worse without it.

No good having a word with the medicine manufacturers is it Meg? They usually have a contact number on the leaflets somewhere? It migh shed some light on it and tell you whether it is safe to continue. Maybe there is an alternative that does the same job?

Sorry, just trying to help.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh I see.
I know I have seen about rashes on the leaflets they put with medicines. It usually says if it causes a rash to stop taking it and see your GP doesn't it.
This must be difficult for you though, if you know you will be worse without it.

No good having a word with the medicine manufacturers is it Meg? They usually have a contact number on the leaflets somewhere? It migh shed some light on it and tell you whether it is safe to continue. Maybe there is an alternative that does the same job?

Sorry, just trying to help.
Mups I have been taking the medication for 2 years, it is unlikely to be the cause of my problem but adds to it because it alters the consistency of my blood .
My GP is aware of the rash and prescribed the wash I am using to calm my skin. I am already on the medication with the least side effects and would hate to change to anything else.
Thank you anyway for the suggestions, some things you have to learn to live with because they are the lesser of 2 evils
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups I have been taking the medication for 2 years, it is unlikely to be the cause of my problem but adds to it because it alters the consistency of my blood .
My GP is aware of the rash and prescribed the wash I am using to calm my skin. I am already on the medication with the least side effects and would hate to change to anything else.
Thank you anyway for the suggestions, some things you have to learn to live with because they are the lesser of 2 evils

OK, fair enough Meg.
Hope you feel more comfortable soon.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 11:20 AM

No Rain here a Cloudless 28 degrees wind around lunch time

I thought your NHS was the best in the world?

I had a skin problem back in April went to our A&E took 3 hours start to finish including blood tests with instant results to make sure I did not have sepsis to get a doctors appointment you get one in one to two days
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, still tipping down here and forecast to continue all day again, so much for flaming June then.....

We are clipping the dogs first thing after breakfast which takes a couple of hours, then if the rain eases after that we'll put the coats on the dogs and take them to the forest, but if not it looks like we'll be having a cosy day in with the heating on....

Have a good day if you can folks.
Morning Barry, Morning all,

Still pouring down here too. It amazes me how, when I unlock the back door in the morning and it happens to be raining as it is this morning - my two little dogs take one look and turn around to come back into the kitchen. I have to literallly push them out of the door to cock their legs in the garden. Once done, they soon come running back in.

Grooming week for my two this week as well. Looks like coats will be in order for their long walk today too. They are so tiny they look beraggled rats by the time they come back.

Think this is definitely a day for baking today, plus make some shepherd's pies for the freezer.
Think I will have a foray though my tattered recipe book for ideas.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top