Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:05 PM

Re: A stroll around the plot

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Fantastic Barry, the garden looks lovely and I am definitely envious of your veg plot.

Dogs are looking great too.
Thanks Dongles, I like it because it satifies my liking for order , just got to work on better symmetry next year...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:17 PM

just seen you post Barry and have to agree you got a nice place there. That garden is fantastic

I hate to think what something like that would cost down here but at a rough guess it would be around the £400,000-£450,000 mark.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:24 PM

I remember you moving there Barry and saying different jobs you were working on over the time.

You have done such a lot, both indoors and out, really well done, it's smashing. Your orderly mind certainly shows. Even the lawn looks immaculate.
Your tomatoes are a little more advanced than mine too.

Your two boys are very lucky to have so much space to play in, mine would love it.

You'd probably have heart a heart attack if you came here, as I've never been organised in me life, but often wish I was.

Well done Barry.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:32 PM

Beautiful garden Barry - I think I like it as much as your last garden.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
just seen you post Barry and have to agree you got a nice place there. That garden is fantastic

I hate to think what something like that would cost down here but at a rough guess it would be around the £400,000-£450,000 mark.
Then I'm glad that I live in this old pit village in the Midlands Speedy, that is bonkers money...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I remember you moving there Barry and saying different jobs you were working on over the time.

You have done such a lot, both indoors and out, really well done, it's smashing. Your orderly mind certainly shows. Even the lawn looks immaculate.
Your tomatoes are a little more advanced than mine too.

Your two boys are very lucky to have so much space to play in, mine would love it.

You'd probably have heart a heart attack if you came here, as I've never been organised in me life, but often wish I was.

Well done Barry.
Thanks Mups, but not all down to me, Rosemary has worked like a trojan too but we are all sorted now, just the running maintenance to do which is a joy. Yes the dogs enjoy the space here but then again we are spoiled around here anyway with being on the edge of Sherwood Forest, which provides endless paths and tracks for them to run around and sniff in..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

24-06-2019, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Beautiful garden Barry - I think I like it as much as your last garden.
Thanks Rena, but sometimes we think they are too similar, so I do wonder whether perhaps we just lack enough imagination....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:39 PM

barry
Even my place has increased in value considerably House prices here are crazy but stable at the moment. Still a brick is still a brick where ever it is.

Or put another way, we could not afford to buy it now 5 years later.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Thanks Rena, but sometimes we think they are too similar, so I do wonder whether perhaps we just lack enough imagination....
They do look a little similar Barry, but nothing wrong with that - why change what obviously works. There is no lack of imagination as far as I can see and I am feeling a bit envious. Your veggi plot is classic and just as it should be IMO. Do you mow all that lawn yourself?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

24-06-2019, 06:54 PM

Deleted
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

24-06-2019, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
They do look a little similar Barry, but nothing wrong with that - why change what obviously works. There is no lack of imagination as far as I can see and I am feeling a bit envious. Your veggi plot is classic and just as it should be IMO. Do you mow all that lawn yourself?
No Rosemary does, we have a small ride on lawn tractor but I'm not allowed on it, although I am allowed to service it and put the fuel in...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top