Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 10:55 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Temperature in conservatory already reached 35c degrees and it is not the hottest part of the day yet. Last night again huge thunderstorms, must have been to wake me up around 1am and 3am .yet today,very hot and sunny
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 11:39 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and drizzly here, but htank goodness that awful oppressive heat has calmed down a bit. It is supposed to be back with a vengeance later in the week though. I really don't cope too well with it.

Well I've had me moan, so that'll do me for now.

Meg, I do hope those bites settle, I do so sympathise as I can suffer real bad with them too. Do you take Piriton? I don't find they do a lot for me.

Off to my exercise class shortly, then after that I shall be out in my shed as I have some African Violets I want to repot.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.
Dull and drizzly here, but htank goodness that awful oppressive heat has calmed down a bit. It is supposed to be back with a vengeance later in the week though. I really don't cope too well with it.

Well I've had me moan, so that'll do me for now.

Meg, I do hope those bites settle, I do so sympathise as I can suffer real bad with them too. Do you take Piriton? I don't find they do a lot for me.

Off to my exercise class shortly, then after that I shall be out in my shed as I have some African Violets I want to repot.
Thanks Mups yes I take an AH, Loratadine (Claritin) which is compatible with my medication and doesn't make my drowsy.

No sign of the bites
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I enjoyed my early morning run in gentle summer rain, very refreshing....But it's teaming it down now....

Just off to the Vanguard Centre at York to buy some new shirts for our forthcoming cruise.....Slim-fit are just not doing it for me these days.....
OK - last one in buys the coffee!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 02:20 PM

Afternoon all.
I was too tired this morning after work to even post

It's been raining here apparently and is grey and dull now.
I have my second appointment with the ENT clinic later to suction out my ears. Always worth looking forward to

Hope you're all enjoying your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
OK - last one in buys the coffee!
Had a good look round for you Tabby.....

I didn't manage to find a shirt that was (a) The right colour (b) the right material (c) With a button down collar (d) The right size, and (e) Regular fit.....Apparently they don't make shirts for the 68 year old bloke with a bit of a podge......At least, not in John Lewis, Next or M&S.....But the M&S all day breakfast was tasty.....I did manage to find a pair of shorts and a jacket that I didn't really want....

Shopping will continue tomorrow with a visit to MacArthur Glen.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top