Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 09:13 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Plenty of butterflies attracted by the flowers in this neck of the woods. 🦋
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning all

Yes, I have butterflies here too Red Admirals and Cabbage Whites.....there have been reports of bright pink ones in the area but I haven't see those yet.

I have kept today free so I can just enjoy the sunshine...if it arrives

Have a great day all and remember if you are working in the garden or taking up decking...lots of liquids.

Enjoy the sunshine
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 09:39 AM

i think all the butterflies around here have gone to France for a holiday. maybe it is a bit too windy for hem at the moment
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone, some new neighbours moving in across the road but I haven't met them yet.....Hope they like Status Quo!......

Mrs fox is going for her hair done this morning so I'm off to my favourite garden centre for lunch....Dinner for one then!..

I'll probably return home and kip on the sofa in preparation for my long Sunday run.....

Yep! Plenty of butterflies here Realspeed.....

Cabbage Admirals and Tiger thingys.......What do I know about butterflies...?.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone hot here already and I have been out watering early.
I have at last got some flowers on my runner beans, they are going to be late this year, some years I have been picking in early July.

Enjoy your day .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top