Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 05:27 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, just back from a couple of weeks in Farnham Surrey, house and dog sitting for friends. Hope you've all been good....

Showers forecast here but a huge amount to catch up on in the garden, which seems to have turned into a complete jungle whilst we've been gone..

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 06:56 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi
Good Morning all.

Hopefully discharged today, unfortunately today is the day the junior doctors change and the new ones have to learn from scratch what to dd.

Nurses have said it will be chaos.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Am going out for the day with friends so, naturally, it is raining!

It's driver's husband's turn to choose the venue, so I do not know where we will end up.

Tonight I am on Westie watch - her owner has been invited out to dinner "somewhere special" out of town.

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:32 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Fresh again this morning and dry and bright. The forecast is for sunny spells and scattered showers! Feeling pleasantly warm in the sunshine, maximum temperature 24ºC.

The garden calls – the Triffids have returned, providing those showers are not too evident!

Swimfeeders – I hope you are discharged without too much delay, no doubt you will be pleased to get home.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:48 AM

Morning all.

Swimmers hope you are feeling a lot better.

We are off to DISS Museum and Gardens and a stroll around the Town itself today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a lovely sunny day here. I'm walking with my friend in the Derbyshire Dales for most of the day.

Late afternoon I'll be calling at my local ee shop with ID/last phone bill to finalise an agreement for cheaper line rental plus fible optic broadband.

I love my walking days - hoping it doesn't rain.

Nice to see you back Barry.

I hope you're able to come home swimmy.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:30 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day .
I already have a load of bedding drying on the line.
I hope to do some gardening today before the rain arrives , lavender bed and raspberry canes to sort out.
Runner beans for lunch......again ....

Good to see you back Barry there was a Barry shaped hole in the morning thread.

Swimmy I hope you get out of the hospital today there can be few things worse than being stuck in hospital.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:53 AM

Good morning - A dry day ahead. I rode to the allotment late yesterday afternoon and gave everything a watering. I decided not to rely on the forecast for rain because they have been wrong about that for a number of days now. Still no rain and plants were starting to wilt.

I'll probably go there again today to pick some vegetables. The hedges in our garden need a trim and I'll do that this afternoon.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:00 AM

Morning all.
Lovely day here, slightly windy.

I'll cleaning out the garage today and have boxes of other people's stuff (books, DVDs etc) to take to the charity shop.
Gym visit later.

Have a nice day all
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:19 AM

Good morning all, hope you are all well and that you swimmy will be allowed home today. Have a good day all with everything you have planned and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top