Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 09:26 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning fellow forum Jockeys.....
Cool, Cloudy and windy in this bit of South Yorkshire.
Yesterday's thunderstorm and heavy rain was just what my recently fed lawns needed.....So thank you, whoever is in charge....

A visit to the dentist today for my six month check up, I don't envy the dentist having to keep these teeth in good working order, that have munched, crunched and chewed their way over a good half century (and then some!)....With the exception of just a few gaps they are still my own....

Just think, if they bury me when I die, someone will find the remains of my jawbone in a hundred years time with the teeth still attached... One of the few things that survive the years.....That's assuming that today's visit goes well, or I may have to change my username to 'GumBud'.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:06 AM

Good morning all sunny here with a few dark clouds looming in the distance.

Hoping to get out in the garden later, everything looks very overgrown.

Swimmy I hope you don’t have to wait too long for your discharge papers today, it will be good to get back home and relax in your own surroundings.

Good to see you back Barry, hope you enjoyed your break..

Enjoy your day everyone
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 11:46 AM

Lovely day here in Sudbury. Mrs Bread is poorly and full of cold so I'm keeping my distance.

I have a really deep root canal filling in my molar and yesterday, my tooth broke. This is the second time its happened and its a big job to get it fixed. I'm not looking forward to another hour in the dentists chair ...

Oh well ...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top