Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 05:20 AM

Good morning Friday

Morning all, a very wet night just gone and more to come today they say, but the garden is thankful at least...

Just dog walking and then food shopping for us first thing, then we have to wait in for a couple of deliveries so I will probably bathe and brush the dogs ready for giving them a haircut tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:03 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone

Not quite light here in Yorkshire....no Mr Sunshine just yet and the forecast says it will be rainy much of the day...and windy too....sigh

I'm out for a posh lunch today to a swanky restaurant...it's a thankyou meal with some pals six of us in total so it should be fun.

Hope Swims is ok....thinking about you swims if you are looking in

Have a great day all whatever's planned
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:25 AM

Another wet and windy morning. This month of August is running true to form.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:41 AM

Morning all.
Waking up to a miserably wet but warm day, the rain isn't guaranteed to ease at all.

This afternoon I'm out in Beverley for a meet up with friends, instead of tomorrow's usual outing.

More job hunting online this morning and perhaps a quick visit to the gym.

Have a nice day all
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 07:17 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Raining here most of the night and continuing. The forecast is for rain easing and a warm, muggy afternoon with isolated heavy showers. Maximum temperature 27ºC.

The garden and any work outside will have to wait for it all to dry out, yet again! Not surprising that my 'Triffids' grow as they do with all this rain and then heat, it's like the tropics!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 07:38 AM

Good morning everyone. Nobody heard from Swimmy, is he still in hospital?

Have a good day everyone despite the weather, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning everyone. Nobody heard from Swimmy, is he still in hospital?

Have a good day everyone despite the weather, stay warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Swimmy put a post on yesterday to say he was out of hospital, but didn't mention whether he needs any home care.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's chucking it down with rain here. I'm going to my smart hearts fitness class this morning & this afternoon going with Tony to the doctors for a medication check.

In between times I want to make a chicken casserole & a Weetabix cake.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning - Lots of rain overnight. The first lengthy spell we've had in quite a while around here. The prospects don't look good as regards a bike ride to see my brother this afternoon.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:00 AM

Morning all.

Poured of rain last night and still raining now.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top