Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:25 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a clear sky at the moment and a better forecast after the garden had a damned good watering yesterday...

Our eldest daughter is visiting for lunch later and she usually brings her dogs, so no doubt we'll all go for a walk afterwards in the forest for awhile.

Have a good day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:34 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

And still it rains - I knew I should have learnt to swim! The good thing is though - it is not hot.

I have a piece of flat-pack furniture to play with today - a storage thingy for the loo :-

I may be some time!

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:38 AM

Good morning everyone

Its still dark here but guess what at the moment it's not raining....it's forecast though but I hope the forecast is wrong

Haven't slept a wink...I had a Chinese meal last night and I think it must be aĺl the MSG they put in it...well whatever it's stopped me sleeping .

Have my Grandson staying over tonight so I'm happy about that I bought him three new books he will be ecstatic

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:39 AM

Would that be the famous Sherwood Forest ?
I've never been but would love to have a look around that.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:41 AM

Ahem!There's only room for two toilet rolls.Where do the other 48 go?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Ahem!There's only room for two toilet rolls.Where do the other 48 go?
One on the holder/dispenser - and 47 in the loft!
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 06:42 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A damp, bright and chilly morning. The outlook is for perhaps a few light showers with most places staying dry. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

Nothing planned for today so that is possibly exactly what I will be doing, other than the odd mundane household chore!

A choice of two 'Good morning Saturday' threads I see so will opt for this earlier one, apologies ST you were just a few minutes too late!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 07:09 AM

'One Sheet does Plenty'
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 07:10 AM

Morning all.

Its beautiful and sunny here, it did rain at 4.30am this morning, but it is suppose to be alright for the rest of the day.

Off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.

Have fun Tabs.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2019, 07:24 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've no plans for today except a trip to Tesco and a bit of work in the garden weather permitting. It's quite nice & bright here so it looks promising.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top