Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a lovely sunny morning and I am heading for the garden.

My tubs of bedding haven't done well this year and I am sick of looking at bedraggled plants. So early or not out they come to be replaced with pansies I think.

Enjoy your day
To me, gardening is outdoor housework
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 10:42 AM

Well there wasn't a nip in the air in South Yorkshire this morning, I was sweating like a thoroughbred racehorse as I staggered home on the last mile of my five mile run. I had to fight hard for every second of a quite mediocre time....
Sometimes I wish I could find an alternative method of appeasing my conscience...

Grass to mow first, feeding it was a mistake.... Then it's a bus ride into town to collect my new spectacles...For the second time....

Floydy! Nobody will look after your health as good as you, so give work a swerve and get some rest....They'll manage without you, and if you bung them a sick note there's nothing they can do......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 10:46 AM

Good morning all overcast with a nip in the air here.

No particular plans for the day, first job is tackling a basket of ironing.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 10:49 AM

Floydy, sorry to hear the night has been bad for you. As others have said, you shouldn’t be working with pain like that and there is always a risk of a strangulated hernia ..... my Dad had one years ago, he ignored the doctor and was rushed in for an emergency operation.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 11:22 AM

Good morning all.

Floydy, you should not be working with a Double Hernia, have a sick note.

Sunny here but a bit windy.

Have a nice day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2019, 02:53 PM

Thanks all for your concern

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top