Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 05:54 AM

Monday good morning

Good morning everyone, mild here first thing but light rain forecast for an hour or two they say...

After walking the mutts I have some tidying up jobs to do in the garden and a cottage pie to cook for lunch, no other plans but something usually turns up..

Enjoy your day folks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 06:29 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Barry from another one, and to all who may follow!

A dry, bright day to start with but turning cloudy with rain is the forecast. Maximum temperature for today of 15ºC.

Monday so it’s mundane household chores, some of these just have to be done!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 07:32 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I have a busy day planned - some crafty stuff to do for a friend (sigh - such hard work), then I have a hot date with a pile of ironing, and just when I thought it was safe to come out of the kitchen - one of yesterday's guests brought me a huge bag (6lbs) of slightly unripe 'William' pears. Will have to find something interesting to do with them. Any ideas?

Have a lovely day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 07:39 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Heavy rain here, standing water and idiot brain left the washing on the line.

I will be doing a little wallpapering today, very tired after my day out yesterday.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 08:08 AM

Morning all.
The start of my second week on sick leave, another week of pottering about catching up on things to do no doubt.
I hate to tempt fate - and I am touching lots of wood around here but...I'm feeling pretty good today for a change!

Have a nice day.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 08:16 AM

Good morning - Dull here with rain expected.

I might not be doing too much today. I just don't know what I did to my back for it to start hurting. It's a sharp pain in the mid-back to the left of the right shoulder blade. External enough to be a muscle pain rather than anything else. Stops me sleeping. The trouble is there's lots to do this week. Moan moan.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 08:39 AM

Good morning all drizzly rain here, good for the pansies I planted yesterday.

Off into town this morning, I need ideas for four birthdays coming up in the next few weeks.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:03 AM

Morning all.

Dull and miserable here.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone, cold and wet out today, where has the sunshine gone? Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe and well, God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone wet and chilly here but the garden needs the rain, we have had very little for months.

A day of cleaning ahead ..groans.. but needs must.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top