Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 05:19 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, mild and dry here with a sunny forecast too, September can be such a pleasant month sometimes...

Mrs B is doing the Asda thing this morning whilst I get on with repainting the staircase bannister and spindles, tedious yes but strangely rewarding somehow...

Have a good day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 06:12 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all.

Barry, painting bannisters are a thankless task. Even more boring and fiddly than painting trellis! Good luck with that, you need a good radio discussion programme to stave off the tedium

Still dark here so no weather to speak of as yet. I believe it's dry though at least.

Today I'll be boxing up my vinyl records for possible sale tomorrow.
This eveningI have my consultation with the hernia doctor. Let's hope he can fast track me for an operation.

Have a nice day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 06:33 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A grey overcast start to the day here.

A day being spent sorting out paperwork, boring but necessary.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:10 AM

Good Morning all.

Overcast - but warm here.

Going to make some carrot and orange soup for the freezer, and a smaller amount of Asparagus soup to eat today - never made that one before but I do love Asparagus.

After that I have a hot date - with a pile of ironing.

Have a lovely day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:29 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here at the moment. The forecast is for it to become quite breezy, remaining dry. Feeling rather warm, especially in sunny spells. Maximum temperature for today of 22ºC.

A few mundane chores indoors to catch up, then with luck, it will be out in the garden – the Triffids need attention, again! I’ve never known weeds to grow like they have this year!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:40 AM

Good morning all.

Brilliant sunshine here, going to be a Heatwave for the next 7 days, we will probably go out today being that its nice weather.

Saw Bats about my House early hours this morning, they scare me.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:50 AM

Bats? How lovely! I put up some bat boxes in the garden but - so far - no bats have moved in.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a bright start.
I am off to my sons shortly to play with the toddler twins so need to get a move on and pick so runner beans to take with me.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Good morning everybody.

Later this morning I'm going to my aqua circuits class at the local pool. It's a brilliant class that burns lots of calories. Basically it's jogging round the deep end as fast as you can with 2 paddles in your hands.

After that Tony will expect me to go a walk round the local reservoir with him but it's not long so I don't mind.

At some point today I want to collect my new Samsung smartphone from Paula's. I wasn't getting on with it so I gave it to Paula & asked her to try it out for me.

She says it's fine so it must be me who was doing something wrong!!

I won't be giving up on my old Nokia yet I don't think..

Have a good day all.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

12-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Morning. Sunny here in Somerset.
I have to take my daughter to her Maths tutor this morning, then have an appt at the eye clinic. So that's me sorted for the day...x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top