Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Morning all a bright start to today. Hubby and I have a corner unit to put together today, that is going to be fun (not). I’m still trying to think what to do for dinner today and back still hurting. Hope you all have a good day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning all a drizzly start to the day, still very mild though.

A bit of supermarket shopping to do this morning then going to my daughter’s to drop off my granddaughter’s card and present for her birthday tomorrow. Hoping to have a short chat with my SIL too if he’s awake.

Enjoy your day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:36 AM

Morning Everyone.....

For Thursday see Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.....
I know!.....It gets a bit monotonous sometimes when you're retired and it's only the jobs that change...

At least I look quite dapper with my new hairdo....
And the breakfast yesterday was brilliant! Back to porridge this morning though.....I was up at six this morning, and yes Floydy, it was still dark.
However it was light by the time I turned out for Thursday's five miler at 6:45am but it was like running the last five miles of a marathon.

I must have killed a Robin or something, but in the end I managed to drag myself round and water the plants before getting a shower.....It's so dry I just might have to put the hose on the lawn later if it doesn't rain today...

I'm going to chill out now and watch Sundays Italian F1 which I recorded so don't tell me who won will you.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top