Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:28 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all raining and gloomy here....

We are taking SIL to the hospital this morning. The bridge of his nose has swollen, daughter phoned the hospital for advice yesterday and was told to take him in today to the high dependency ward to be examined as it could be connected with his op.

Enjoy your day everyone.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning - It's very dark and wet here and if we didn't have to go out we wouldn't. We have to brave the weather though because Mrs mart has a medical appointment at the doctor's.

No mean task in the rain because she's in a wheelchair and it takes time to get from the car into the wheelchair and vice versa. A lot of time for us both to get wet in weather like this.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:45 AM

Bliddy awful day it’s soaking out there
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes it's raining here too in Yorkshire....looks like I will be getting wet...off to summer wine country looking at stone in three quarries....I'll need me wellies

Hope you and Mrs Mart don't get too wet Mart....and good luck to your SIL Mags hope it's nothing too serious.

Have a good day all....whatever you have planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone except it isn't the rain is pouring down and it is almost dark .

I am going to make some gingerbread men for the children, I am due to go up to the farm on Thursday to see the toddler twin but they have sore throats which I don't really want to catch .

Other than that I am going to do some sorting out of papers.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's wet & horrible here. I have no plans for today other than meet Josh from school & take him to Matalan for a new winter coat that I want to buy him for his birthday on Weds.

Later we're out with them for a meal - probably be steak night at Wetherspoons - Ady's favourite.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

It's wet & horrible here. I have no plans for today other than meet Josh from school & take him to Matalan for a new winter coat that I want to buy him for his birthday on Weds.

Later we're out with them for a meal - probably be steak night at Wetherspoons - Ady's favourite.

Have a good day all.
Can't go wrong with a Wetherspoon's meal, Carol. I love their "Surf 'n' Turf" from the steak menu. And you get a free drink too! Enjoy your evening
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 10:58 AM

Good Morning from the........

Almost slept in this morning it was so dark I thought I'd woken up in the middle of the night.....
Fortunately the rain hadn't reached here yet but as I left the house for my Tuesday five mile run the dampness wrapped around me like an old coat. No sharp cool sensation on the face and legs either, just a warm moist feeling....

So apart from having nothing in me legs, and wanting to just walk (must still be the effects of the headcold) I scampered round and made it safely home before the rain, which came down in buckets as I sat having my breakfast with the light on...

The film we went to see yesterday (Ad Astra).....The Greggs sandwich was delicious!

Now......Bring on the thumb!....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Outside? In all this rain? Poor spider!!
he might be like you Tabs and enjoy the rain, anyway, how does susie know it's a he, it might be she, bit sexist presuming its a he just coz of it's a big hairy one innit
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I'd rather be soaking wet through than be squashed under a giant thumb
Nobody likes being 'under the thumb', giant or otherwise!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top