Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 05:24 AM

Friday good morning

Good morning all, very wet overnight but eased now, although it's forecast to rain until at least lunchtime they say...

No certain plans for the day yet, just walk the dogs and do the Tesco run first thing, then take the day as it comes I guess.

Enjoy your day everyone
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 07:37 AM

Re: Friday good morning

Good morning not so cold this morning, rain later. Got to going to town for eye test, might have a look for some jumpers, as I seem to bleach all my others when I’m cleaning. Enjoy your day what ever you do.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 07:52 AM

Good Morning everyone.

The heavens dropped their entire stock of rain on us last night - my drive looks like a boating lake and I'll have to learn to swim before venturing out to the garage!

Going to visit a friend with a birthday today - will hibernate when I come home as I have three cards to make for November birthdays, and half a dozen more Christmas cards.

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning all.

Been a long time since I saw you on here Barry!

It rained in the night, its stopped now but dull and miserable out.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning g everybody.

Today I'm meeting up with an old friend for lunch - we became re acquainted on Face-book. Really looking forward to seeing her.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:32 AM

Morning all. Wet up her in Manchester, obviously! Got some decorating of our lounge to do today, plus we've decided to use the refund from Thomas Cook (we should still be in Greece!) to pay someone to decorate the hall, stairs and landing, as well as get new carpets and laminate for the floors.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to all you 'early risers'!

Not much chance of me starting this thread this morning, far too busy sleeping, yet again!

Mild this morning and raining. A mainly cloudy day with rain, heavy at times this morning. Maximum temperature 17ºC.

A late start for me today, not a problem as it’s raining. That means I will have to give any outside work a miss and find other things to occupy my time.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone grey and damp here.

The men have been already to replace a double glazing panel ,
off to buy some vegetables and fruit while it is fine.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 08:55 AM

Good morning all.
A dull, dreary grey start to the day here.

Got to have a steroid injection into one hand this morning, so not looking forward to that. Hope I will be able to drive home alright.
After that, just the usual household chores and dogs to see to.

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top