Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:04 AM

Re: Friday good morning

Good morning all dull and dismal here..

Taking our daughter to the Garden Centre again this morning, she wants to look at more plant for her front garden.

Mups - I hope the steroid injection in your hand won’t be too painful ...... I had one in my shoulder a few years ago and it wasn’t too bad, just a bit of stinging.

Enjoy your day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Morning all.
Bright but drizzly here.

Wondering what to do, if anything today

Have a nice day all
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:09 AM

Morning all.

Dull here at the moment although there was a brief sunny spell of about three minutes. So different to Wednesday when we were sitting on the beach.

I'm off to visit a friend for a couple of hours later today.

have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:40 AM

Good morning everyone

A dull miserable day in Yorkshire

Nothing much planned apart from an evening round at friends.....my friend is cooking and she is a really good cook so I'm looking forward to it.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 10:46 AM

Good morning from Foxy's world.......
Managed to get my Friday five done before it started to rain, again!
Not quite as comfortable a run as yesterday's, and it's left me buggered...
Took Mrs Fox for her nails done, she usually walks, but it started raining so I nipped her round....

She will be out for the day now because she will get the bus into town, I might read a book which will probably end in a nap....

Did anyone else get an update on windows 10 this morning? I had to wait a while before I could access the forum...

It's raining on and off now so depending on how fast I recover from the run, will depend on what I'll find to do, but with Mrs Fox out all day you can be assured it won't be much....

I'll look forward to your visit Longdogs..... Shall I put t' kettle on?
you said you were visiting a friend? And I can't imagine you've got that many so it must be me.........
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 03:53 PM

Good day - Mrs mart is feeling and sounding much better. This means I feel in a lighter mood too. It looks like steroids can work quickly and well. I hope the improvement lasts.

It was too wet to go to the allotment this morning and looking too much like rain to risk the bike ride over to see my brother this afternoon ..so doing nothing but watching TV.

Quite nice to relax after the way Mrs mart has been.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Good day - Mrs mart is feeling and sounding much better. This means I feel in a lighter mood too. It looks like steroids can work quickly and well. I hope the improvement lasts.

It was too wet to go to the allotment this morning and looking too much like rain to risk the bike ride over to see my brother this afternoon ..so doing nothing but watching TV.

Quite nice to relax after the way Mrs mart has been.
So pleased to hear Mrs Mart is feeling much better Mart, it must have been such a worry for you at the time.
Best wishes to you both...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all dull and dismal here..

Taking our daughter to the Garden Centre again this morning, she wants to look at more plant for her front garden.

Mups - I hope the steroid injection in your hand won’t be too painful ...... I had one in my shoulder a few years ago and it wasn’t too bad, just a bit of stinging.

Enjoy your day everyone

Thanks Mags.
Actually it hurt like hell, and it was a bit tricky driving home, but it's much better now thanks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top