Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2019, 11:28 PM

Re: Why do we hate the EU?

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
What will be will be anyway, no matter what anybody says.

Sadly that's true but don't let Solbanchitsfog put you off.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
No more Brexit threads for me - I am fed up to the back teeth with it all and find myself getting angry, which is not good. Therefore, although I don't imagine for one second that my input will be missed, I am going to unsubscribe from all the Brexit threads. What will be will be anyway, no matter what anybody says. I might as well give my attention to something else and stop wasting time.
Yeah good idea, come and play Hangman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Sadly that's true but don't let Solbanchitsfog put you off.
It seems there are not only little englander, but also little scotsländer in dirndel.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It seems there are not only little englander, but also little scotsländer in dirndel.
Tell me about it Solasch! Fortunately the majority of Scots are pro EU so please don’t judge us all by the likes of RC.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 10:47 AM

Yes, you are right. You pay in, and do not get 100% back, in cash. But your businesses benefit from being able to export to the EU. In fact 47% of your export goes to the EU.
And please please please do not come with your standard answer that other countries take that place. It has been refuted by swim over and over again to you.
But perhaps you can come to the conclusion by asking yourself this.
If to export the articles, you currently sell in the EU, to other countries is easy, why would UK businesses not enter these markets now, before brexit. A business is always looking for opportunities to expand. That they are not doing so now, implies that expanding is not easy.
I know, you are prepared to suffer for sovereignty, for freedom. You can take your lesson from christianity. After the lord suffered on the cross, his disciples got wisdom at pentacost. After you and your young have suffered from brexit, your generation has died suffering, the young get wise and apply for EU membership.
About 80 odd % of our companies don't deal with EU at all. Way I see it we are all supporting about 20% of companies. We could use that money to support many other things.

And please don't use my religion in this way I know it's the done thing these days to treat christians badly but there is no need for it in threads like these. IME many many young people are pro brexit, they are being served very badly but EU and our government and are pretty angry about being told what they think.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Tell me about it Solasch! Fortunately the majority of Scots are pro EU so please don’t judge us all by the likes of RC.
No worry, that post is solely directed at negative people like ray.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
About 80 odd % of our companies don't deal with EU at all. Way I see it we are all supporting about 20% of companies. We could use that money to support many other things.
And how many UK citizens are employed by these 20%? Are you willing to risk that?
Ray Cathode
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2019, 12:00 PM

No worry, that post is solely directed at negative people like ray.

I'm positive solly, positive that leaving the EU is the best thing to do. Weed bizarrely wants to leave one union and join another, even more controlling, one.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-03-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I'm positive solly, positive that leaving the EU is the best thing to do. Weed bizarrely wants to leave one union and join another, even more controlling, one.
Your name suggests otherwise. Know Dutch mnemonic KNAP (translates as handsome), for you CNAP? Cathode Negative Anode Positive. So if you are positive I will call you Ray Anode in the future.
Ray Cathode

31-03-2019, 12:17 PM

Cathode Ray Always Positive

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top