Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 08:48 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Moyra and all who follow.....

The rain has abated and it’s a bright sunny morning here.

Off into town this morning to buy a few odds and ends.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 09:23 AM

Good morning all, a bright start here too and a good frost as well, but at least the wind has abated.

Just back from an early walk in the forest and awaiting the arrival of our younger son (a professional decorator), who is re-decorating our kitchen now that our recent storm damage has been repaired.

Have a pleasant day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 09:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm a lady who lunches.. Meeting up with some ladies from my facebook group called 'The Derbyshire Goldie' for lunch & a few drinks in Derby. It will only be a very light lunch though as Tony & I always go out Monday evenings for a meal with Ady & family.

I've asked my daughters to pop in & keep an eye on their dad while I've gone. Tony's alright on his own but he gets so lonely without me. He relies on me to tell him what to do and organise his day. The alzheimers is taking it's toll I'm afraid.

If I know he's alright I can enjoy myself without feeling guilty.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 09:52 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely bright start to the day but cold.

Off to make my Will this morning after the first attempt made in November was lost then back to do some more sorting.

I have masses of photographs and I am going to name them and sort them into labelled plastic pouches rather than albums.

I have just put my early seed potatoes in a bowl in the spare room, I hope the soil dries so I can plant them soon.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 09:54 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold here this morning but just for a change no wind or rain. The forecast is for outbreaks of rain with a little sleet or wet snow in places. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Nothing planned at all for today, other than the usual chores.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 10:27 AM

Morning all

De-icing the car at 7am this morning with a temperature of 0 degrees here in West Yorkshire.

At work but finishing at 11.30am, swimming at noon then Dad needs me to take him to the dentist. Will spend some time with dad before going home to get some house cleaning done.

Plan on chilling for the rest of the day.

My colleague told me this morning both her parents cars were stolen over the weekend! Nothing is our own anymore, some horrible people out there.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 12:11 PM

Hi

Defrosting the car early, then a 30 mile round trip, and it was icy.

Not cold, but dry and sunny.

Guy is doing a 7 hour exam online and Goshia is here helping me sort things out

The garden still has standing water in it and the shed is wet where the roof covering came off.

Lots to do.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2020, 04:28 PM

According to today's Daily Express on-line, we're supposed to be under 11cm (4") of snow by now. All I can see out of my office window is clear blue skies and bright sunshine.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top