Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2020, 12:30 PM

Re: Weird Thoughts.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I wonder where these thoughts "Radiate" from.
The window sill, that is where OH's ashes are.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2020, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Four years ago now, yes I miss him, but I'm not sad, he was very ill.

He is still here in powder form in a casket as my kids want us to be scattered together when my turn comes.
They are morbidly logical.
Is the window sill a safe place !

Years ago a cleaner told me how she had knocked a wooden box with a cross on it off a dresser and ash went everywhere and realising what it may be she tried everything to scoop it all back..and failed, so she dashed down stairs...got some cat litter and used that to top the box up..gave it a good shake ...and hoped for the best.

It still haunts her to this day
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2020, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Were they slagging the washing machine off?
I'm not certain but he was in a bit of a spin.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2020, 02:26 PM

I went to buy some trainers recently and I had the option of paying a little bit more for the 'non-slip' version. That got me thinking when I got home, that for some reason, they actually make a 'slip' version.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2020, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Is the window sill a safe place !

Years ago a cleaner told me how she had knocked a wooden box with a cross on it off a dresser and ash went everywhere and realising what it may be she tried everything to scoop it all back..and failed, so she dashed down stairs...got some cat litter and used that to top the box up..gave it a good shake ...and hoped for the best.

It still haunts her to this day
No problem with OH's ashes the lid screws on. Though maybe he can't really haunt me as he'd not be able to get out anyway. Oh! Just had another thought, spirits can walk through walls can't they, so he could haunt me after all.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top