Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
PatrickYoung
New Member!
Sussex, UK
PatrickYoung is male 

20-09-2013, 04:49 PM

Can you write about cruising?

We’re looking for columnists and contributors for our new online cruise magazine for the over 50s. [mod edit] is dedicated to helping over 50s ( both the cruise holiday enthusiast and first-timers alike) enjoy the best that cruising has to offer. If you would like to be a columnist we would love to hear from you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2013, 06:14 PM

Re: Can you write about cruising?

Hello Patrick , if anyone is interested in contributing to your magazine they can contact you by Personal Message.
Thank you.
PatrickYoung
New Member!
Sussex, UK
PatrickYoung is male 

21-09-2013, 06:31 AM

Thanks Meg. Hopefully we'll get a few aspiring columnists from the forum.

Patrick
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Any dosh involved in this?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2013, 09:54 PM

If you pay for me to go on a cruise, I'll write about it!
Deb W
Hereford
Deb W is female  Deb W has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2014, 08:39 PM

my husband has written three books on cruising, all available on Amazon. Maybe he'll be of use to you? I'll PM you with his email address.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2014, 10:45 AM

Cruising aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh stuck with the same bunch of people for one, two, or more weeks.

What do you do if you don't like them ? How do you get away from them ? Do they carry a small motor boat you can launch to get back to land ?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2014, 10:51 AM

Patrick, I see you're either not able or not willing to receive personal messages - but I did write a humorous short piece about my Saga cruise if that's the sort of thing you're after. If not, good luck with any other contributions. Let me know.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2014, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Cruising aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh stuck with the same bunch of people for one, two, or more weeks.

What do you do if you don't like them ? How do you get away from them ? Do they carry a small motor boat you can launch to get back to land ?
Jump over the side and swim to shore..which I have been tempted to do many, many times...
windhound
Surrey,UK
windhound is female 

20-07-2014, 02:38 PM

I enjoyed cruising on the QE2 twice,would have done so again if she had not been de-commissioned(sold!) I thought that I would find it boring,but the only time you see the same people is at meal times,and then you can always forgo going to set meal times. I loved it and if offered the opportunity would accept gladly.Only if they were adults only (old grump) but it does make a difference.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top