Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2014, 06:40 PM

Re: Coach holiday Scotland single over 50.......

Tess, it's a bit off topic, but I'm a member of a Scottish group and you're more than welcome to join us on our weekends away. We're a nice bunch of people and easy to talk to. Our breaks are mainly in Bonny Scotland. Please bare this in mind. We cover Midlothian, to Ayrshire, to Renfrewshire and Glasgow. The more the merrier we say.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2014, 06:47 PM

Alice that is very kind of you what group is it? My walk today was fantastic really sunny scenic and lovely people too.
ventura
New Member!
Midlands
ventura is female 

04-07-2014, 06:35 AM

I am thinking of going on a pre Christmas break with Highland Travel, mostly couples but all very friendly, as a single you will dine with other people and please yourself the rest of the time.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2014, 08:16 PM

Ventura I have been on holidays as a single but not a singles holiday. The first one is the hardest but if you go intending to meet and chat to folk you will be fine. SAGA is good for travelling alone I have met several people who are now friends and we meet up on holidays abroad. Times have changed, lots of single people travel alone now. Go for it....look at it as an adventure, I did and have had a great time.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top