Join for free
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 12:28 AM

I Had A Play On Photobucket.

As the photo's I took today through the sun lounge window came out a bit misty, I thought I'd have a play with the aps on Photobucket, this is what I did....

tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 02:22 AM

Re: I Had A Play On Photobucket.

Wow, that's really clever Tiff, I wouldn't have a clue how to do that.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 10:37 AM

Those are really nice photos Tiff ...well done
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 11:07 AM

Excellent pictures Tiff, I'm very impressed, what kind of camera ?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 11:17 AM

Thank you all for you replies. I did all of the effects on Photobucket, for once the aps on there were working.
My camera is a Panasonic DMC-TZ60, Malcolm.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 11:28 AM

As you like playing with photos of yours maybe the next step is to consider getting one of the Adobe Elements versions, without the premier which is a movie edit unless you do movies.

here are free trial downloads of adobe elements to try out
link to free trial from abode elements 14 , but an eariler verion on ebay will be cheaper

http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.html
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
My camera is a Panasonic DMC-TZ60, Malcolm.
Nice ! Leica lens too
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

08-01-2016, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
As you like playing with photos of yours maybe the next step is to consider getting one of the Adobe Elements versions, without the premier which is a movie edit unless you do movies.

here are free trial downloads of adobe elements to try out
link to free trial from abode elements 14 , but an eariler verion on ebay will be cheaper

http://www.adobe.com/uk/downloads.html
It's taken me long enough to work out how to use Photobucket, Realspeed, let alone anything more complicated, but thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Nice ! Leica lens too
I do like the Panasonic DMC range, periodically I upgrade to the newest one, the lens are getting longer too, with optical zoom. I like these, they are virtually foolproof & easy to use.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 08:59 AM

Good photos and effects Tiffany. Thanks for showing them. Interesting to see how photos can be changed into something a bit different by applying effects. This and creating computer graphics is past interest of mine that sometimes get revived when someone else shows their work. I might spend another afternoon on it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

10-01-2016, 11:50 AM

Please do Mart & put them on the forum. Interesting to see other peoples ideas & applications. I have only the basic on Photobucket, free aps, but I play on Befunky too, also on the free aps.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top