Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:30 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ladies, that is code talk for - "You may go out this afternoon and treat yourselves - on me." Signed Judd, with a 'Use by' voucher for the whole of 2019.

He can always work through the next few Sundays, double time and all that. He'll soon rake back what we spend.

No double time on Sundays for the self-employed. In fact, no time at all seeing as how I don't work on a Sunday at all - spend the day slobbing or doing me housework.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups I would like a new pair if comfy sandals, do you think Judd could send our extra money via bank transfer, so I can buy them today?
I've got an old pair with some verruca spores in them somewhere, you can have those.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-07-2019, 09:11 PM

Time for some supper methinks
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've got an old pair with some verruca spores in them somewhere, you can have those.

Aaghh. How disgusting can you get, Judsy.
Don't be surprised if Twink feels obliged to decline your kind offer.

Now then, if you want to slob around in your dressing gown all day Sunday, then you might have to consider working longer hours during the week instead.

See how thoughtful and accommodating we are? We always like to try and work round these problems.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 10:39 PM

Now then, seeing as the men are all down the pub wasting their money on booze instead of us, I shall take the opportunity to go to bed early, so that I look ravishing again tomorrow.

I bid you goodnight and sweet dreams.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-07-2019, 10:59 PM

Aaghh. How disgusting can you get, Judsy.
Don't be surprised if Twink feels obliged to decline your kind offer.

Now then, if you want to slob around in your dressing gown all day Sunday, then you might have to consider working longer hours during the week instead.

See how thoughtful and accommodating we are? We always like to try and work round these problems.

Don't see why. If the veruccas grow big enough, they'll save her a fortune in stiletto heels.

No work tomorrow so ya boo sucks to you madam. I'm expecting a delivery and need to be in.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-07-2019, 11:01 PM

Now then, seeing as the men are all down the pub wasting their money on booze instead of us, I shall take the opportunity to go to bed early, so that I look ravishing again tomorrow.

I bid you goodnight and sweet dreams.

Why do you think we go to the pub?

It's to get our beer goggles so you wimmin look ravishing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 11:19 PM

Now listen 'ere young Dongle.
Mags is on her way down to Devon as we speak.

I have asked her to locate you while she is there, and give you a good clip round the ear from us lovely ladies.
She was most happy to oblige.

So if you are walking along and someone attacks you from behind, leaving you with a big red earhole, you will know who it was.

If Mags is coming this way I could do with a hand regarding poo duties. In fact any attack might result in a poo bag round the lug 'ole,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 11:21 PM

You are too good to them Judd. Don't give them anything. You know the old saying 'You have to be cruel to be cruel'
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

16-07-2019, 12:12 AM

Don't see why. If the veruccas grow big enough, they'll save her a fortune in stiletto heels.

No work tomorrow so ya boo sucks to you madam. I'm expecting a delivery and need to be in.

That's right Judd. You are.
The OFF ladies will be arriving around mid-day, just in time for you to cook us your bestest dish for our lunch.

I hope we've got clean sheets as well, as we won't be in a hurry to leave.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top